Search results

1. D

Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

And I thought they picked a number out of hat. Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. D

Having no understanding, or actual care, of the World Cup I'll take your word. I just report the headlines that are allowable. Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. D

I read or four months. Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. D

-Boy hides in basement for a week from searchers -missing plane likely on autopilot -Suarez banned for 9 matches
  5. D

Kim Jong Un threatens "merciless retaliation" on the US if the "wanton act of terror" that is the new Seth Rogen film is released.
  6. D

As in the best possible light for them, not necessarily the facts. Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. D

Well,history is usually recorded by the victors. Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. D

What are you listening to right now??

Bastille-Bad Blood Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. D

Very interesting. Will have to do some research on that as its news to me. Thanks for the info. Sent from my LG-D500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. D

Bite me
  11. D

You mean you found someone to put up with you for that long? What is she, captive?
  12. D

Congrats! How many years?
  13. D

In other online news; -woman says drone was peeping in her bedroom window -foreign exchange student in Germany gets stuck trying to crawl through giant sculpture of female genitalia. Of course he was American, just to boost our global appeal -Soccer player bites another on the field -story on 3...
  14. D

Breaking news-actor Eli Wallach dead at 98.
  15. D

Now for a momentary topic change, it's our anniversary. Yay us. We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.
  16. D

Views from the garden

Cool sunflower Warborg. I'm just pulling the last of the tomatoes before it's too hot. Got a couple of cukes on the vine, a butternut squash a couple of inches and been picking bell peppers and cow peas.
  17. D

The ignore feature does not work like you would want. When you put people on it all you see is a bar telling you that they posted but you can't see it due to being on your ignore list. They see you and can respond, you just don't see it unless someone quotes. This thread is full of those bars...
  18. D

After a couple of years here you'll be complaining about the heat in the summer and hauling out the heavy jackets when it drops below 60.
  19. D

The world is doomed. Not just from the ones who have raised greed to an art form, but from the believers of the three Gs. Professing that this made us great, they espouse the first while not actually adhering to it's ideals, are far too quick to reach for the second as an initial reaction to any...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store