Search results

1. C

my craigslist find

300 for all including 2 aquaclear 400s and all you see and they delivered and set it up cause im sick. yes it is a fossilized nautilus shell...
  2. C

new red pike

picked up a "red pike" yesterday and i have one question. do they ever come out to be seen? jeepers...
  3. C

my craigslist find

just a shot of my 120 complete i found on craigslist. i have 1 red pike cichlid whos hiding in it...
  4. C

is there a good place to get pike cichlids that are bigger that babies?

is there a good place to get pike cichlids that are bigger that babies? im in rochester ny... or a few bowfin?
  5. C

my new blood python finally ate!!!

it wouldnt touch ft so i left it alone for a couple days and dropped a live mouse in. he struck n missed then got it second time around. released it way quicker than i expected but it was dead then proceeded to try every end but the head and finally got it right. so happy. now ft next week. wish...
  6. C

Blood Pythons

i would go with the red blood because they mellow the easiest. i'd say the reds are red the borneos are darker and the sumatran short tails are black. all should be about the same size...
  7. C

How to get wild Caught bluegills and bullheads to feed

they will both eat absolutely anything you put in there in the next few days. especially the bullhead. they are both voracious eaters...
  8. C

Brought Home A Baby Largemouth Bass!

that sounds like a good price to me if everything's included. 750 for a new 120 around here. why is it that eveytime someone wants advice on how to care for their fish someone has to derail with legality issues? why do you assume it was not obtained legally? you guys make this site less...
  9. C

How do you feed shrimp to your fish?

uncooked shell and legs on. good roughage and calcium i think...
  10. C

Feeding a baby pike

when your dealing with esox you need to feed swimmers not crawlers...
  11. C

Feeding a baby pike

you must feed him swimming prey. brine shrimp would be ok but tiny guppies will work. you'd be amazed what they can eat. get the smallest guppys you can and i bet he hits them. make sure the light are low and he has hide spots.
  12. C

large mouth

too many do gooders on here. put him in a mini tank with a small sponge filter and enjoy him...
  13. C

Do you dislike/hate to sleep?

new puppy. cant sleep but love to. i need to get back on schedule. only thing i dont like is night sweats and im a guy. wth???!!!
  14. C

Its tiger muskie time

likes to ambush live food grows fast and likes pristine water on the cool side. ive gotten them to take shrimp by taking a small strung fish hook cutting off the curve and leaving the barbed part. pierce the shrimp and swim it around the tank til they hit. usually turning off the room lights and...
  15. C

PIRANHA DYING HELP

lights off and leave them to relax. some surface agitation for oxygen...
  16. C

PIRANHA DYING HELP

a floating breeder is about the size of a bowl of cereal and just floats at the top. can be removed by just lifting it out. not sure i like your room mate very much...
  17. C

PIRANHA DYING HELP

if they are babies go to walmart and get a floating breeder holder and put them back in the 120 quick. keep us posted please...
  18. C

will crenichicla starve themselves to death?

market shrimp. one is a cincta and the other is some sort or sax...
  19. C

will crenichicla starve themselves to death?

will crenichicla starve themselves to death? i cant get these guys to take pellets for anything.
  20. C

Will my fish be ok for about 15 hours without a filter?

i think hes gonna throw the old 40 filter in with them. just not sure if theres still fish in it and thats why hes waiting...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store