Search results

1. A

Plain Jane 150 tall

Thanks shes my favorite
  2. A

My lent

Thanks for the great feedback!" She" is a cool fish, doesnt create any trouble just stays by her stump and wont eat anything but marketshrimp. Having researched this fish for awhile I was afraid of aggression issues but there isnt any. I would recommend this fish to anyone with a larger enough tank
  3. A

Wet Pet, final questions!

And one last parting shot budum dum
  4. A

You, my friend are derailing the mans thread. I kept a Midas with a coke bottle half full of water, he liked pushing it around the tank! Bottom line is it's a crapshoot adding any fish together, loads of people think that a Jack Dempsey can coexist with an Oscar and many times thats true but in...
  5. A

To the OP I apologize for derailing your thread and steering in a bad direction. Its true all fish are created equal and should be treated as such
  6. A

Seriously, do you cry when people go fishing, Do yoy weep when you pass long john silver ? They are fish just because we keep them as pets in most places they are food . I have kept hundreds of fish and had to quit caring after losses of favorite fish. Eventually you will get calloused also
  7. A

My lent

I did not know that . Thanks for the info
  8. A

My lent

Aquascapeonline
  9. A

My lent

Hes about 10" after 6months of owning him , came in at 3"
  10. A

Oh my god dude get real... are you with PETA or something
  11. A

Plain Jane 150 tall

I'm not a good photographer and can't do justice to my fish but been awhile since I've shared.150 Has 1 Chrenecichla Lenticulata 2 Vieja Synspilum 2 Endelicheri Bichirs ones a short body 1 Black finned Albino Oscar 3 Spotted Silver Dollars
  12. A

Yeah if ya want dithers CL I would get something cheap and easily replacable, around me a 4" CL is worth between 50 and 75 bucks. The Midas or Devil will surely get tired of them in his tank
  13. A

Orderd 300 watt jager heater

Hope yours works better than mine did. Looked at the temp one day and it was 96 and climbing tried to turn it down but wouldnt go off so I had to unplug it... Good luck though
  14. A

Pictures of fish equavilant or above 5 years old ?

He was close to 2' when I sold him, My feeding schedule isnt as extreme as some here on MFK
  15. A

The oscar was my first fish had him about 7 years the ornate and aro were purchased at the same time and were both about 6 when I sold everything and left the hobby.... For about 6 months
  16. A

You may be asking alot! In this hobby it is easy to get "bored" so most people change fish up quite a bit
  17. A

Ever get a fish that just didn't live up to what you thought it would be?

I always wanted a true parrot, dreamed of the day when I would be able to get one then I ordered one from Rapps I was so excited then blah .... dude was a total spaz never got used to me and stayed in one spot all day that is when he was'nt torturing my other fish. Then I played hell trying to...
  18. A

Aqueon all-glass-aquarium warranty?

I'm sure they have a website , Might wanna check there
  19. A

Sexing my Vieja Argentea

Sorry but I need a closer look .... send them to me and i will ley you know lol. But seriously I'm no good at sexing fish but wanted to comment on how beautiful your fish are!
  20. A

Red pike male

Lol its been said before just because its cool now does'nt mean it will continue, Those are still young midas wait till they go apes**t one day, bro its your fish so do what ya want with it but I'm tellin ya it has the early signs of HITH and really skinny for a fish you've had for 4-6 months...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store