Search results

1. J

when taking pics?

2. J

when taking pics?

how do you make the background all black. I saw a thread that rallysman posted his jaguar and at the top it said point and shoot. Now that is the camera that i have. SO how do i get the background all black?
  3. J

if acrylic is better than glass then why

why do i see people that are selling their acrylics saying that it has leaks. sometimes they even say that you have to reseal it? what do you have to reseal?
  4. J

shrimp pellets or brine shrimp cubes?

will my cichlids (oscar,convict,jag) eat those brine shrimp or shrimp pellets by wardley. Because its pretty cheap (in my area) to be a staple diet (along with pellets) Also will silver dollars eat those once in a while?
  5. J

help in feeding

anyone else?
  6. J

help in feeding

recently my 4 inch male convict stopped eating from the surface. i want to buy hikari sinking gold, but currently don't have the money right now. i have the floating ones. How can i train it to eat from the surface again without being scared? Also will my other fish (Oscar, Jaguar, Silver...
  7. J

My Male breeder Con grew a hump ( cooool! )

hey how long till the batch got big like that? 3months?
  8. J

minimum tank size for one jardini?

how fast do they usually grow?? becuase im thinking of keeping it on a 125 that i might get for free!!!
  9. J

minimum tank size for one jardini?

topc^^
  10. J

glass and acrylic lifespan?

burtess is yours a glass or acrylic?
  11. J

also how long does the glass aquariums last before the first leak occurs?
  12. J

also can you guys tell me when you usually have to repair a leak by yourself because if i had to do that i would rather get a new one
  13. J

i was wondering how long is the lifespan of a glass aquarium. ive had one for about 6 months now and looking to upgrade to an acrylic because of leaks. right now there is no leak on mine. and does acrylic leak or is it like one piece with no silicone?
  14. J

eggs have hatched

so when is it a good time to feed the fry? because i bought some hikari first bites. would it be a good idea to put them in the breeding cage that hangs on the top of the tank? how would i catch the fry????
  15. J

some of my pics

they did once but they didnt take good care of them and some got eaten by them
  16. J

some of my pics

convict male and female and a jag for a few months
  17. J

suggestions for a 10 gallon

why not convicts? i heard it takes them 5-6 years to reach 6". can anyone confirm this?
  18. J

suggestions for a 10 gallon

since the piranha section didnt want me to keep a sinle rbp in a 10 gallon i will come here instead. i want a single fish to put. heres some i think (im not sure so tell my if i can) i was thinking' a texas? a convict (male) a pleco silver dollar BTW im preapred to do 2-3 water changes when...
  19. J

what is this!!!????!!!???!!!!

is this something to be worried about or is it normal. by the way my tank is 37 gallons
  20. J

what is this!!!????!!!???!!!!

so i was watching my fish today as normally every other day. but today i spent a little more time watching the closely. as i was inspecting the aquarium sides for leaks, i found what was to be a problem (i think)?. the plate (the bottom plastic piece of the aquarium which is mostly black) is not...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store