Search results

1. S

NYC * POLYPTERUS COLLECTION * PICKUP ONLY, 8 Polys ranging from 10" to 15+"

BUMP ... I've got a few offers on the Endlis and the Delhezi. Anyone interested in two Lapradeis and a Ornate ?
  2. S

:headshake willing to separate ... PM me which ones you want and once I get commitments, I will post which are sold and which are available.
  3. S

:popcorn: ridiculously late night or early morning bump !
  4. S

Hey man, before everyone thinks you actually gave them to me ... you mean the ones I bought ! :grinno: Yeah, i still have them along with a few of my own. All for sale. Between renovations, work, baby, life, etc ... i don't thave the time or energy anymore :help2::shakehead
  5. S

I'm only off on Monday and Tuesday guys. I'd let to get this deal done ! FREE 19+" (est.) Sailfin Marbled Cat to anyone who can pickup all the polys today or tomorrow. Available if you want it but not mandatory that you take it.
  6. S

Hey Stab, why not take them all. I promise you won't be disappointed. Great coloration and very active. All are eating well and thriving. :)
  7. S

Sorry for the crappy pics but they are from my cell a few mins ago.
  8. S

possibly if I can't sell as a group. No, it's Flushing ... not too far apart. Depending upon how big your cichlids are ... the ornate doesn't bother other fish.
  9. S

Jon, How about you and mike pick them all up and work out the details amongst yourselves ! ;) I've got (4) Endlicheris (2) Lapradeis (1) Ornate and (1) Delhezi ready to go ! :headbang2 Im going to post up pics once I got my lazy azz up but Jon, you already know what your polys look like.
  10. S

I'm taking down this tank and for sale are my last eight polypterus. They range in size from approx. 10" to at least 15+". Mixed bag of Endlicheris, Lapradeis, Ornate and even a "hump-back" Delhezi ! Selling ALL for only $350. That's only a little more than $40 ea and some of these guys can sell...
  11. S

FT : 19"+ Marbled Sailfin Catfish in NYC. Pickup only

Pics of the actual beast. Tank is only 18" deep so he's probably way more than 19". Have two available and need to make room !
  12. S

Polys are eating and active. You've seen the "community tank" :D
  13. S

Not sure what was wrong with last post but here we go again. Up for trade is a 19" plus Marbled Sailfin Catfish (Leiarius pictus ?). Extremely active, fat and personable. Currently on a steady diet of meal worms, shrimp, prawn, pellets, etc (pretty much anything). Rapidly outgrowing his/her...
  14. S

19"+ Marbled Sailfin Catfish in NYC

You only saw the smaller one ! The big boy was downstairs. ;)
  15. S

19"+ Marbled Sailfin Catfish in NYC

Up for trade is a 19" plus Marbled Sailfin Catfish (Leiarius pictus ?). Extremely active, fat and personable. Currently on a steady diet of meal worms, shrimp, prawn, pellets, etc (pretty much anything). Rapidly outgrowing his/her current tank. Also have a smaller 15-16" one available also...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store