Search results

1. mike dunagan

Nls pellet size

I like to use 1mm and 2mm. 1for anything not over 6 inxhes Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. mike dunagan

Non For Profit that my family started

Spread the word about our page, or facebook group so others can help and get involved! That is all I ask!
  3. mike dunagan

Wanted to share a personal achievement

Checking in all. Today I finally hit below 180! I am just under! I have now set my goal to 170 while toning and leaning out! Keep going everyone I know you can do it too!!!
  4. mike dunagan

We gave out our fourth Tyrke last month and are working on our fifth.
  5. mike dunagan

Bluegrass Aquatics

I have ordered from Eddie in the past without issue. I have been to his home to pick up fish without issue. I have gotten so harder to find fish without issue. This is my personal experience with Eddie.
  6. mike dunagan

75 Gallon Lake Tanganyika Setup

The two lamps species in one tank could be a problem when breeding comes as they will want the same tank space for it, but otherwise the two should work. Try to get an open water type and a rock type.
  7. mike dunagan

Live plants in cichlid tank

Your fish will dig them up or they will be eaten, now if you can get them to stop eating them, then anchor is needed. If you get full spectrum bulbs on a 55 and low lighted plants you should be fine.
  8. mike dunagan

Switching to Frontosa from All Male Peacock/Haps

I have made the switch, long ago, but I have also switch multiple tanks to trophs and other tang tanks. Switching to Front tank is just moving from Malawi to Lake Tang
  9. mike dunagan

Pool filter sand before and after

Changes look great, I only use PFS.
  10. mike dunagan

265 African Predator Tank

Really impressive
  11. mike dunagan

Good Book for African Cichlids.

Tangs are really diverse you will soon have tons of tanks and species to enjoy Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. mike dunagan

2 New Tanganyikans!

Really odd combination. Most of your trophs and the fronts do much better long term in groups. Your new fish are fine as dingles species Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. mike dunagan

Zaire blue Mikula spawn

Congratulations Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. mike dunagan

Xp3 and inline heaters.

I am looking to buy XP3 and inline heaters. I need three XP3s and 4 heaters. Let me know what you have and a price. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. mike dunagan

Redid my rocks :)

Nice, but see if you can get some more heigth in rocks.
  16. mike dunagan

Frontosa Or Petrochromis?

If I were to do it again I would go with Petros. I have had and have front tanks. They are great claim fish, but I love my trophs and would like to try Petros.
  17. mike dunagan

show your haps/peacocks!

we have a specific area for photo threads, and this thread exists a thousand times over in that forum.
  18. mike dunagan

Albino socolofi question

They are more aggressive than the rest of your fish. Your red zebra is about how they will be.
  19. mike dunagan

Thank you all, we just gave out our third tryke to a child. Hoping we can get enough for a fourth shortly!
  20. mike dunagan

I will keep everyone up to date. We started in September and have already gotten 3 trykes. We just hope we can keep it at this pace!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store