Search results

1. D

Ammo brass for substrate?

Do you think you could get away with an acrylic based poly?
  2. D

Help Going On Vacation

I went away for a week and tossed in a bunch of ghost shrimp and feeders so kept them busy till I got back :)
  3. D

Over Head Filter - Flowerpot Style

Also all of the pet supply manufacturing comes out of I believe 3 regions in China which I am forgetting. I will have to see if I can find those catalogs again which of course I cant read but lucky they print numbers which I can convert and get an idea lol.
  4. D

I have looked into importing this style of filter from the manufacture in China, I have already imported a TON of bioballs and ceramic rings from them and are awesome. As far as the style I am running he can still get them however he has had a lot of issues with USPS beating the hell out of...
  5. D

I am friends with the owner and will see if he still has access to them he may have sold out which is why its not on there.
  6. D

Anybody used old billboards as pond liners?

http://www.billboardtarps.com/collections/pond-liners I am looking to do some plywood tank builds and lining them but I know they are not the traditional EDPM liner but they look like they could work out well and CHEAP as hell lol. They look to have some anti-mildew additive but also read that...
  7. D

Flowerhorn Info REVISED!

sounds like something is up with your water temp/quality
  8. D

Are Short body and Bonsai the same body type?

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163643 :)
  9. D

I got this though www.chingmixusa.com and did some modifications to it with the plumbing. If you check out arofanitics.com there is a lot of ideas for OHF which is how I got the idea for flowerpots
  10. D

Hey sorry cleaned out my PM box :) This project got me hooked on OHF and got a professional unit on my overstocked 125g with a 550gph pump and was very quiet since it was all enclosed and filtered the water crystal clear.
  11. D

Mini Rack - 6x 20g central

This will be going indoors just out in sunny california weather for tetsing :)
  12. D

Well doing the test fill! This has been a pain because it had to be designed to be taken apart to move but it almost there! Just need to work out the intakes in the tanks.
  13. D

Well starting a mini breeding project and was able to get my hands on some 20g glass drilled tanks in bad shape for cheap so taking 6 of them and building a small system before creating a 20+ tank system with ponds. :nilly: This setup is a little different then the final system but same...
  14. D

World's Largest Midas Red Devil PHOTO/IMAGE

Click one more time once it goes int the image view to see the full size and each pic is around 150x100px
  15. D

World's Largest Midas Red Devil PHOTO/IMAGE

well I appreciate your work on this image, I do see a couple of duplicates next to each other but very cool to look. I want a midas now heh
  16. D

Socal Flowerhorn Meet

it was soooo much fun :) There was an amazing turn out and a TON of food, everybody won a raffle gift some won 2 lol
  17. D

Socal Flowerhorn Meet

http://www.gotkok.com/ Location: Mile Square Regional Park Date: 9/27 Time: 1pm Food: Potluck Style! Events: Raffles, gifts and games!
  18. D

Pex Tubing

Anybody heard of the Pex lawsuits?
  19. D

4000GL.TANK???!!!YES!!

There was a ton of smoke yesterday in San Diego wondered where the fires were and knew it was serious, a ton of cal fire trucks passed me. Great built
  20. D

Red Mammon -- Happybreed

If you can find one with a certificate its going to run you about $400-600 and they are chipped
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store