Search results

1. Kenta

so if CITES is for endangered species...

I have a few more but cant find them...not worth it!
  2. Kenta

A small blurb from another case The Court: [1] Asian Arowana (Scleropages Formosus) are some of the world’s rarest and most expensive fish. They are a seriously endangered species, and so Canada’s Wild Animal and Plant Protection and Regulation of International and Interprovincial Trade Act...
  3. Kenta

EDMONTON (CP) - An Edmonton man has been fined $60,000 for illegally exporting an endangered ornamental fish to the United States. Joe Lian Ho Luah pleaded guilty in provincial court to four counts of illegally exporting the fish - called the Asian Arowana - following a 22-month investigation by...
  4. Kenta

How to look up certification number to confirm asian

Scan the fish and then email farm to confirm your fish
  5. Kenta

Aro tank

Thanks everyone, the FF eats hikari floating pellets and algae wafers... and whatever else i put it
  6. Kenta

Aro tank

PNT are fully aquatic so they dont need a basking area on land. The turtle does not bite the fish..yet..... I wouldnt be surprised if it eventually developed a taste for fish, hopefully not anytime soon!
  7. Kenta

Aro tank

Thanks for the comments! The lighting is a 4' and 3' regular T5
  8. Kenta

SR and XB update

The reds got a nice snakeskin pattern on its cheeks
  9. Kenta

Aro tank

Dragon Tiger and Phoenix yes, but dont forget the disto in there, hes part of the combo too!
  10. Kenta

Aro tank

Thanks for the comments, the aro is 5 years old... and its a PNT... Ichiban, I dont have a SR
  11. Kenta

Aro tank

Been a while since Ive posted... heres a quick update <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFGGrZm_gUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  12. Kenta

SR and XB update

I guess youre unhappy with the fish then, thats too bad
  13. Kenta

SR and XB update

Good to hear it made it... scars and marks on a fish give it character
  14. Kenta

Rare Myanmar species

Looks like a Nami Green, I hear they dont develop the pattern until around the 12" mark... Ive seen SRs with similar patterns on their cheeks
  15. Kenta

Arowana and feng shui.

Ultimate Feng shui combo is 1) Arowana - dragon 2) Tiger - Divine Tiger 3) FF - Charming phoenix 4) 6 bar disto -majestic shelter I had a really good link explaining it but cant find it. Also about the barbells, what you want to look for is that they form the number 8 in Chinese, you dont...
  16. Kenta

Going to Vancouver British Columbia Tomorrow

IIRK that tank had RTGs and XBs, very cute guys, they have grown so much since they came in!
  17. Kenta

Going to Vancouver British Columbia Tomorrow

Here are some links arovillage King eds pet center Rainforest pet Fraser aquarium North American Pet Big als is big and they have a lot of fish, but i doubt they will have any asian aros. Those are the ones i go to sorta regularily... OH i Have Indodragon 1,3,4 ill give you a KILLER deal...
  18. Kenta

Turtle and arowana?

I have a big PNT that i had to separate from my big fish because it was having their tails for lunch... Its fine with the smaller fish its with now, but it all depends on the individual turtle, youll have to test and see, some wont eat tankmates others will.
  19. Kenta

Background, substrate and my chilli

Ive used numerous different kinds and colors of reg ceramic floor tiles with no ill effects. The 12"x12" ones IMO work the best
  20. Kenta

Background, substrate and my chilli

Gerry, the silicon in between the tiles will prevent anything from getting under them.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store