Hello In wi as well
  2. Z

African Cichlids Tank

Beautiful africans
  3. Z

240 Bow front tank for sale

And free shipping. This is a steal!
  4. Z

Is Paul Brown of Auction Kings a MFK memeber?

I was watching auction kings and noticed Paul Brown wearing what looks like a MFK necklace. Paul is the owner of an auction house called Gallery 63 and has his own show on discovery channel. I got pics too:popcorn: Thoughts?
  5. Z

Tanks, filters, pumps, rocks, plants etc..... WISCONSIN

Pprice drop on everything. Taking offers and the 120gal for $300. The list here is updated. Ill email u you back thanks
  6. Z

Tooks some time to take pics of the toys :)

Thanks guys Kiliafornia can have the cheap tanks, i like my fire power woot
  7. Z

nice looking severum josh. GLon the breeding btt
  8. Z

60 gallon tank- Sold powerheads- sold heaters- sold fx5- sold
  9. Z

Cant edit: there are 3 battery air pumps not 2 Thank you
  10. Z

Just to clarify.... All fish are gone. Tanks are empty
  11. Z

Well im taking a break for a little bit:screwy:. I have a new addiction to fund so up for sale are some fish stuff. Local sales will get first dibs, Offers will be looked at. Thanks $160-60 gallon acrylic tank. comes with tops, nice bright light and stand. Stand is solid wood and has some...
  12. Z

Just some updated ak pron. Didnt think I needed to start a new thread. Anyways... Here is my Cugir built FPK Dragunov. Imported by TGI. I redid the wood in tung oil, Wonderful rifle I need more ak's in 54R! My AES-10B with over 20 coats of tung oil. This is one if not thee one...
  13. Z

I like the traditional ones too. I am currently working on a few projects though :) I post on a couple other forums..... uzi talk and firearm talk are the ones i use the most. What about yourself?? Got them new on gun broker. Ive ordered from classic arms a while ago and that was the last...
  14. Z

Sorry guys im use to posting on gun fourms were i dont have to state weather there actual kids toys or not LOL anyways heres a video of me 'bumpfiring'..... hope this works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u0be-Oq6V8
  15. Z

Fishing for menu thoughts and suggestiongs

My roommate is a head cook at a very busy sports bar here. One of his best selling and my favorite sandwich is a half lb patty topped with 2 peices american or peperjack cheese loaded with jalapenos and queso sauce. Its the best burger in town!!!! Yummmmmm
  16. Z

Nope they shoot live ammo. :) Nice I've seen that mini on a couple other gun forums before. Not my choice in color but it sure is unique
  17. Z

No 7.62/45acp fans here?
  18. Z

:bling: Heres some recent purchases I made. The mini being my favorite so far
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store