Search results

1. L

Puppy help

Try researching on raw feeding. Your dog will benefit a lot from it. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. L

How old is everyone? ...

Been a long time since I have posted here in Lounge so I might as well post mine. 24. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. L

where have

LMFAO! Was this sentimental moment triggered by my tagging you in FB over a bacon pic by any chance? Love the bacon, Neervana. It knows unconditional love. ;) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. L

Question regarding name colors on MFK

She had health issues. I miss her. Chris, don't forget gray is Singapore marketplace moderator. Markado is the only one in gray. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. L

Why is it important to find a reputable breeder?

By the way, most BYBs also prefer you meet them somewhere else, not where their dogs currently live. This is one of the red flags to consider. A reputable breeder would never hide anything from a potential buyer if he wants a satisfied customer. If a breeder refuses to allow me to set up a...
  6. L

Why is it important to find a reputable breeder?

Hello Rob! Sticking this and thank you for this. :)
  7. L

It is wonderful to see that there are people who commit to helping a stray lost dog

Liz, I currently lead a local animal welfare group along with the others. Proud to say we have rescued nearly 150 dogs (abandoned, stray or abused, whether with owner or not) and at least 300 cats. The unique thing about this is that if the owner has been found to be already incapacitated and...
  8. L

One heck of a doggy scare yesterday

Wow! *shakes head* Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. L

What kind of dog is my new rescue?

While it is good that we want to determine the exact breed composition they have, guessing to me seems a lost cause since the behavioral patterns exhibited will vary unlike in pure breeds. Handsome pup you have though. Thumbs up for rescuing one. What happened prior to its rescue? Sent from...
  10. L

arowana bite

Oh, I missed that. That's what I get for reading too fast while trying to stay awake.lol Thanks for pointing it out. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. L

Catfish and salt

+1 As already advised, kindly dissolve the salt before you add to tank. Salt does burn their skin when they graze around the bottom, hence, dissolution is important in this case. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. L

Catfish and salt

The iodine is not the issue. Yellow prussiate of soda, however, is but this is indicated in the label and something you should avoid. I've always used iodized table salt with no issues. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. L

arowana bite

Try a jardini. Feels like your fingers will be off anytime. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. L

Catfish and salt

I believe I covered this in one of my sticky threads in disease forum. Those sticky threads have been around for nearly four years already. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. L

Catfish and salt

A teaspoon per gallon is much more effective in preventing the bacteria from infiltrating the wound. Ensure tank is bare bottom as well since the bacteria harboring around substrate will only aggravate the situation. When the wound had completely closed itself and fin healed, you can return the...
  16. L

Honey Bee

I would prefer these bees be left alone honestly. :( Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. L

Catfish and salt

Try just a teaspoon per gallon but ensure you dissolve the salt completely first before you add to the tank. Dissolution is very important. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. L

Indian Almond Leaves in Aquarium

Just as long as the KH and GH are left untouched, you should not encounter issues. These are more appropriate for fish that do prefer soft acidic water. The likes of licorice gouramis and chocolate gouramis tend to require these unfortunately as they are very delicate to water conditions. :(...
  19. L

can I feed dog food to my fish?

What he emphasized was the unnecessary inclusion of snide remarks. Not every one of us thinks, feels and behaves the same way. This could have destroyed a healthy discussion. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. L

can I feed dog food to my fish?

RD, I have no problem that you offered your inputs and I appreciate it. It's all part of the learning process. However, I have been following this thread quietly and thought that how you answered Woofy was not acceptable to me. Whether the queries seem stupid to you or not, at the end of the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store