Search results

1. M

Monster Fish Keepers Philippines RECORD

Wala bang record for the most number of views in MFK thread by a Filipino? 200k views hehe babaw lang
  2. M

One 1,000G Indoor Monsterfish Pond Coming Up! (Ghetto Style)

For Sale Photos: Delivering my last monster to his new owner: My clean up crew, cleaning the pond while Paquiao was beating the lights out of Timothy Bradley And that's the end of it. Bittersweet ending. :( Lot's of great moments, highs and lows.
  3. M

My pond is currently stocked with 3 silver aros, 1 TSN, 1 ID Shark (the first resident monster of the tank, natira matibay) and 1 Alligator Gar, all of these guys a few inches short of 3 feet. It was a glorious ride. Seasons past and our hobbies and interests change through time, my 3 year old...
  4. M

TL's Feeding AFTER Filtration Upgrades + Swimming with 5 FOOT PIMAS! (30/7/2012)

Check out my new "JUMP" video. You should do that to your aros. Hehe
  5. M

:irked: MeAko = :screwy: Should've known better. My pond is now officially a pond where if you are less than 2 feet, you are dead meat :)
  6. M

Ouch! Talk about bad falls. I mainly get fish that have outgrown their current tanks/ponds. Most have been "sold" to me at give away prices. In exchange, I pick up the fish and take good care of them, I guess some owners still put value to that. My biggest aro was rescued from a place that...
  7. M

Salamat na marami darboy! Just added some more monsters as per update on my sig...
  8. M

Philippine Indoor Pond: MeAko's 30" Silver Jumps for Food

Do you see the Youtube screen inside my post? The link below it is the link to my pond build thread, but the youtube video is embedded.
  9. M

New 300 Gallon tank

Oh Gosh! I'd give up my left nut for that basement tub you plan to convert to a pond. Why not just remove all the steps? With a ready bottom drain. That tub was MADE to be converted into a pond, except for the steps..hehe
  10. M

TL's Feeding AFTER Filtration Upgrades + Swimming with 5 FOOT PIMAS! (30/7/2012)

Hahahahahaha I love that you have to "defend" yourself with your net from your monsters, that is a TRIP!
  11. M

Philippine Indoor Pond: MeAko's 30" Silver Jumps for Food

R_PZcIKcuGQ&list=HL1343709170&feature Pond Build Thread: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?261810-One-1-000G-Indoor-Monsterfish-Pond-Coming-Up!-%28Ghetto-Style%29
  12. M

R_PZcIKcuGQ&feature They weren't really hungry, I should let them jump after two weeks of fasting, that would be a very interesting video :naughty: Again, don't try this at home!;)
  13. M

Silver Arowana / ID Shark = Bad Skin Patches (both over 2')

After I did a big WC, the ID shark's marks got erased, as in almost instantly, the silver looks the same but his appetite is insatiable, am actually trying to avoid feeding it, but it's very hard. Sure hope it's not Red Spot.
  14. M

A Wet/Dry Biological/Mechanical Drip Filtration Using a $14 4-Tier Plastic Cabinet

All kinds of "DIY" media, foam, scrubbies, pot scrubbers, floor scrubbers, fiber foam/filter, artificial grass mats etc Click the above link in the first post for more pictures
  15. M

A Wet/Dry Biological/Mechanical Drip Filtration Using a $14 4-Tier Plastic Cabinet

They still open for ease of cleaning and maintenance. Hehe talking about delayed responses.
  16. M

Silver Arowana / ID Shark = Bad Skin Patches (both over 2')

Thanks for the reply. After I did an 80% WC, the white spot on the ID Shark went away in a snap, like within minutes, crazy. Never saw something like that go away so fast. He is now back to his old piggy self. The aro also got back his appetite, but the dark spots are still there, will see...
  17. M

Philippine Monster Pond: Silvers, ID Sharks, GG, Kois

yes! thanks for noticing the water. I really took great pains in keeping the water crystal clear, unfortunately, I do slacken off once in a while, that's when bad thing happen...
  18. M

This is the normal water level, last time I computed, this is around 1,350 gals. When I do WC, it goes down this low: This 12" Female Motoro unfortunately passed away recently. This 2' CKF got murdered by a monstrous 12" CKF Some filtration/media shots: Don't pet the monster...
  19. M

You know you're a MonsterFishKeeper when....

You know.... When your fish take a nip at your hand and this is the damage caused: Nipped by a 34" Bad Arse Silver Arowana (approximately 5 years old)
  20. M

Next month: My Pond will be celebrating its 3rd year anniversary wooohooo :headbang2 To celebrate, here's a quick video update. I should get a feeding video soon right? kaY1QDpimBA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store