Search results

1. demjor19

New baby albino Arowana

We recently lost our Silver Arowana after having it for 16ish years. After all that time… I couldn’t think of a fish that I wanted more. Ended up ordering this little beauty to fill the void. Can’t wait to watch it grow.
  2. demjor19

Possibly Getting a Payara

Hey Guys, I found a nice looking Payara on craigslist. I have been wanting to keep one for quite a while. He is about 7" long and is labled as a "Sabertusk Barracuda" so I am assuming it's (Hydrolycus scomberoides). Can you guys give me any first hand experiences with them? What I have...
  3. demjor19

whats your addiction herp of choice?

Ball Pythons. Don't think I'll ever not have one. I also love my tortoises
  4. demjor19

breeding ball pythons

Thanks! We just cut our second clutch of eggs today and have 3 mojaves and 2 normals. Next year we are going for super mojaves and lavender albinos. Hopefully we hit the odds! Our next addition is going to be a pinstripe whether its just a pinstripe or something like a lemonblast. We have a...
  5. demjor19

breeding ball pythons

My newest "hobby" is breeding ball pythons. I got my first python about 2 years ago. This was my first season I had females big enough to breed. I got 2 clutches this year, one had 8 eggs and 1 has 5. The one with 8 eggs hatched about 3 weeks ago and my very first egg that I cut open had twins...
  6. demjor19

Check the color on this jag...

Definitely a Xanthic Jag!!! You know it's a unique fish when I am seriously running scenerios through my head on how I can make it to New Jersey tonight, buy this fish, and be back in OH for work tomorrow...GET IT!!! If you decide you don't want down the road...You will have no problem rehoming...
  7. demjor19

ID this Asian Arowana what color and kind?

A scam or a setup by DNR. If they are illegal...leave them alone. You're asking for trouble.
  8. demjor19

Cichla ID

Thanks! Is there anything I should be looking for to determine which one it is?
  9. demjor19

which red devil to keep

I like the first one, but as stated...They will both continue to change.
  10. demjor19

My four Legged addition to my 150!!

Very nice turtle! Try using a feeding stick, then you will be able to hold the food right in front of him.
  11. demjor19

Lopaka's monster Umbees

Beautiful! How big is that beast!?
  12. demjor19

River Monsters Red Belly Pacu

Pacu are mostly vegetarian by nature, but will eat anything given the opportunity/circumstances. Mine readily ate fruits and veggies, but would also take shrimp and pellets without hesitation. Also...Nuts are a part of the Pacus natural diet. :ROFL:
  13. demjor19

Cichla ID

Other than the Temensis...I am still no good at IDing Cichla. Anyway...I just picked this little guy up over the weekend and was wondering what he actually is. He looked more attractive to me than what I normally see for sale at our lfs here. Any thoughts? No flash W/ flash Thanks,
  14. demjor19

Any other Ball Python keepers on the forum?

Thanks for the pics guys! Even the Normal/Wild types are awesome! One of my favorite snakes is my big normal female! Thanks. Yeah, we go to the brookpark show every month and I was told the mars show is mostly the same stuff, but a little smaller. The white plains, PA show is supposed to...
  15. demjor19

Any other Ball Python keepers on the forum?

I am currently keeping 14 BP's and a BCI Boa. This is my first season breeding BP's as well and today my first female ovulated!!! it's been a totally awesome experience so far! If you want to check out my collection click the link below! I would also love to see what BP's or any other snakes...
  16. demjor19

New F1 Costa Rican Gold Dovii

Look in my avatar! :naughty: He's about 10-12 inches now and a BEAST!
  17. demjor19

pearl n gar

^^^ If it's a Jardini...I would forget about it. IMO they are way to aggressive to house with a gar. If it's an Asian...I can't be of much help as I have no first hand experience with them.
  18. demjor19

MFK GARMY - Report Thyne Gar

I don't have too many these days, but here's what I have... 1 Tropical Gar 1 Shortnose gar 1 Florida Gar 1 Longnose Gar
  19. demjor19

Help ID Gar!!!

I had to take a double take on this one. I was thinking Tropical Gar...Then thought "who the hell has a Trop and needs an ID on it"? Then I looked at there location. Very nice fish!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store