Search results

1. greyhoundfan

Clown Loaches constantly hiding?

do you have other occupants in the tank.. mine used to be like that for awhile as well.. adding some community fish has brought them out more.
  2. greyhoundfan

hiding clowns

Dither compatible fish should do the trick as others have posted. Mine are always out and will also nibble on my finger looking for a tastey morsel.
  3. greyhoundfan

Nikon D80

+1.. they're crooks. http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Sonic_Cameras
  4. greyhoundfan

Why don't the new clown loaches shoal with the old ones?

I had 5 Clownies, and put two in. One of the two took quickly to the group. The last one after about a month finally joined in.
  5. greyhoundfan

Terrapin in the dark

Thanks for the kind words.. I strictly take pics at night to minimize tank flash reflection. I have one off camera flash placed above the tank and one spot light as a fill light pointing in the same area I want the flash to go off. I leave the tank lights off and wipe down the glass. I use...
  6. greyhoundfan

Good Computer Room Turtle?

How about some Diamondbacks.. They are extremely sociable and don't get that big. They will need a basking platform.
  7. greyhoundfan

Some Barbus shots...

I love torpedo barbs!! Best pics I've seen of them by far!! Maybe you can get the new 5dMKII.. takes great pics and video.. LOL.
  8. greyhoundfan

Diamondback Terapins

just having some fun with my turts and new photo editing s/w..
  9. greyhoundfan

F/S Canon DSLR Rebel XT

I'm adding one more lens to this package and keeping the price the same. Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro Autofocus Lens. Clean lens no scratches on barrel or glass. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc..._6_APO_DG.html BUMP!!!
  10. greyhoundfan

F/S Canon DSLR Rebel XT

Canon Rebel XT, Lenses and accessories pictured for sale $400.00 for local cash pick up in the San Diego, CA. $420.00 for USPS Shipping, Sig. Required for pick up and Insurance. Cashiers Check or Paypal is ok. What you'll get: Canon XT package will also inlcude Kit Lens (not pictured...
  11. greyhoundfan

cb beautiful baby diamondback terrapin turtles PICS

bump.. I bought 3 from him last year..they're doing Great!!
  12. greyhoundfan

Clown Loaches need new home

How much?? PM me price. . . I'll be happy to house them.. I live in N.County SD. I have a 110g .. Plus I already have a pack of 5 of similar size.
  13. greyhoundfan

How many Diamondback Terrapins in a 150 and a few other questions.

I have 3 DBTs and love em’.. they have great personalities. They’re last year’s hatchlings and grew only about ½” so far since I’ve had them. Most turtle forums will advocate that DBT to water ratio should be 1 to 10.. Meaning for every one inch of turtle you...
  14. greyhoundfan

SlowEF's Photo Thread

Great shots..thanks for sharing..good luck on your lens purchase. be sure to do a write up on it as well. I like your macro shots too. were you using a macro lens?
  15. greyhoundfan

WTB Canon Lens

Goodluck in your search. I just bought a Canon 40D and 17-55 IS 2.8 lens. where ever you decide to go be sure to check out http://www.resellerratings.com/ if you purchase off the net. This site has a lot of feedback regarding shady sites. If you see a lens on a website advertised a few...
  16. greyhoundfan

my red hook

nice pick up.. when you see something that doesn't come around too often, sometimes you just gotta pull the trigger.
  17. greyhoundfan

RES's and enclosure

nice enclosure.. i've seen people use plexi glass as a ramp. buy a small strip and use a mini torch to heat it and bend it at an angle. put san paper strips on for traction. if you haven't already, check out turtletimes.com. great site for turts and they have a nice indoor set up section...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store