Search results

1. H

FS - H. psittacus/75g setup - Acworth, GA - Pickuo Only

thanks for trying to help :popcorn:
  2. H

it seems like i can't even give the fish away...
  3. H

After thinking I would keep this tank, I think it's time to move along with it. I have severely neglected the tank and fish. I hardly remember to turn the lights on. I'd love for the fish to go to a caring home. I'll take $320 for both fish and tank The Tank: $300 75g (48x18x20) with...
  4. H

75g setup/H. psittacus - Acworth, GA - Pick-Up Only

After thinking I would keep this tank, I think it's time to move along with it. I have severely neglected the tank and fish. I hardly remember to turn the lights on. I'd love for the fish to go to a caring home. The Tank: $325 75g (48x18x20) with black silicon seams. Tank is about 3yrs old...
  5. H

FS - Complete 125g and 75g setup w/ fish - Atlanta, GA area - Pick-up only

I wish you were man so I'd know they were going to someone good. It's just time to focus on other things unfortunately.
  6. H

FS - Complete 125g and 75g setup w/ fish - Atlanta, GA area - Pick-up only

I've had this written for about 4 days now with my finger hovering over the "Submit New Thread" button, but I think the time has come to part ways with everything. This is really hard for me to do since I've had most the fish for 5yrs or so. My wife and I have been house hunting and we're...
  7. H

H psittacus wc: sexing, colors and if 4-5" would work in my tank temporarily

mine is quite dominant. im assuming female because she's about 11" and i've seen males larger. it is a bully towards my severums and other more peaceful cichlids. with my datnoid they push one another around and seem to be good tank mates for one another. she started becoming aggressive around...
  8. H

The Rarest Cichlid in The US

awesome to see them finally pop up again!
  9. H

Anyone running DIY LEDs?

i've kinda been putting my FW tanks on the back burner lately. i currently have LEDs over my reef tank and plan on them for my next reef too. i am throwing around the idea of them over my FW tanks. i've done research in the past for coral requirements while using LEDs but never looked too much...
  10. H

H. psittacus - true parrot cichlid - Official Photo Thread

i thought you said she, ryan. at 12"+ its gonna be a male. mine is prolly right at 10-12". she doesn't get the red throat or cheeks like she use to when i had severums in the tank, i think it was a cichlid think that triggered her coloring up. i haven't taken pics of my fish in forever. i'll try...
  11. H

H. psittacus - true parrot cichlid - Official Photo Thread

she looks great ryan! what size tank is she in. about the only tankmate i've had good luck with is my dat who keeps her in check. she tore up all my other cichlids. my pike is too fast for her though so he gets away when she gets angry
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store