Search results

1. G

SHIBBYOFF MFK!

Just passing along a message to MFK
  2. G

HELP!!! Very Odd Acting Ray

looks like the ray is just swimming.. they do that you know.
  3. G

Staff member you like the least ?

maybe this is not such a good idea.. Mods Can you please close this now ?
  4. G

NEW FISH : Neoprodigy has gone "WILD".....

asian aros !!! he was in front of his friends and relatives today ! :banhim: J/K Guppyluv luvs Neo too ! Check this thread for more info http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22732
  5. G

So, This Is How U Tag An Asian Aro..

awesome... ive always wondered how they tag em.
  6. G

Would you keep an illegal fish if you can ?

Hey you are rude! What kind of board is this if i cant ask questions about fish ???? i may ask about illegal fish, but isnt boards about discussing things like that? besides, im not selling em.. just talking about them. Moderators, I demand my rights! Please restrain ewurm away from my...
  7. G

PLEASE help!

get a divider help boy.. go to home depot lowes or your mom and pop hardware store depending on which state you are in... go to the lighting section and ask the kind salesperson where the plastic light diffusers are... Theyre called eggcrates around 11 bux. Get some, cut them out, and use it...
  8. G

rock on girl ! youre practical... :headbang2 :headbang2
  9. G

Would you be willing to...

im all for dignity but if it means i lose a little dignity for a 5 minutes and gain my mostest precioussess fish in return .. then ISKREWE dignity.
  10. G

You are all making me sad.. =( i just want to start a thread...
  11. G

You sir are honest.. iwould do it to.. .in fact i would do it for something a bit less...
  12. G

You are lying. .. Cmon this is just a what if question..
  13. G

POST PICTURES OF YOUR BIG CATFISH

damn so many hot cats !!!!! I WANT !!
  14. G

Get naked and be slapped on the face in front of your relatives and friends in exchange for a nice asian arowana ? I thought of that while taking a shower this morning. So would ya?? :WHOA:
  15. G

Assuming you have the means to get an illegal fish and/or can pay for one, would you ?? Put a smiley for YES and a frown for NO I would... its not a sin to my religion to keep one. Ok , ill check your replies later let me just feed my asian aro community with frts in the bottom and...
  16. G

Away time for me

later chick! one less check in this sausage factory called mfk.. ;)
  17. G

Why all this talk of Banning me? Im not causing trouble .. just starting a conversation. You guys are being too uptighhht !
  18. G

Flower Rays are in

wow do you have any pics?
  19. G

LOL.. why dont you like them?
  20. G

For me its rallysman. I hate how he thinks his cowbell avatar is so kewl. sheeesh. Whos your pick ?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store