Search results

1. kntrygrl4lyfe

New vulture catfish from Jeff rapps

He's gorgeous! I miss the one I had. Mine was pretty calm with the other fish with him Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. kntrygrl4lyfe

First RTCxTSN

He looks amazing! Very handsome, keep up the good work
  3. kntrygrl4lyfe

Catfish help

Channel would eventually get to big, and idk what other fish you have in the tank, he could eat them if he gets hungry. Syno's are pretty neat
  4. kntrygrl4lyfe

Platnium paroon shark??!!!!

Who said anything about me owning 27 platnium rtcs? Or that I'm some god? I didnt, Thanks
  5. kntrygrl4lyfe

Ok I just saw the pictures excuse me on that part
  6. kntrygrl4lyfe

Ok, again...I'm not saying hes a fake, but the video is the same video on all of them, which is a larger one not for sale. That doesn't guarantee that the small ones are all platnium. I know the difference between albino and platnium, I've owned albino before. So please, stop nit picking every...
  7. kntrygrl4lyfe

I wasnt referring that one as albino, I was talking about the baby ones, that he can't seem to put pictures up of
  8. kntrygrl4lyfe

That's not even the actual fish for sale, and I would guess albino first, but that's just me. I don't like how they don't have actual pictures.
  9. kntrygrl4lyfe

Monster Shipment

Hey, I saw on the website you've gotten in the black devil cats, could you get them again?
  10. kntrygrl4lyfe

Catfish help please

Way to go!
  11. kntrygrl4lyfe

Show Your Jau Catfish!!!!

That's disappointing, no pictures =(
  12. kntrygrl4lyfe

Catfish ID

Very pretty, I miss mine
  13. kntrygrl4lyfe

We need EVERYONE'S help to break an old MFK record!

I'm going to forget, but I'll try
  14. kntrygrl4lyfe

What is the average age of the MFK member?

Turned 21 today =)
  15. kntrygrl4lyfe

New tank arrived

Nice instructions! lol
  16. kntrygrl4lyfe

My Shark Finally Hatched!(lots of pics)

of course! I went to an aquarium, and for more money you can help get the food ready for the sharks and learn a little about them. I'm thinking shoot, I can do that at home now! and hand feed it at that, all for free! Well the cost of the food... haha
  17. kntrygrl4lyfe

Thanks. I was out of town since Sunday, and was afraid to leave! I knew it would be cutting it close for her eating. Well the first thing I checked when I got home was her tank and she was swimming around. I got a little piece of shrimp and before I could stick it in front of her mouth she...
  18. kntrygrl4lyfe

bamboo shark

That's why I said to get a temp 300 rubber maid
  19. kntrygrl4lyfe

snowflake and "freshwater moray"?

I miss mine a lot. Might get another sometime soon.
  20. kntrygrl4lyfe

Yeah clasper fins right? I don't see any. That's what made me think girl, but wasn't sure if you could tell this soon. She is about 6" right now. I bought the egg at petland for 39. The first one I got didn't make it. When the guy bagged him he took it out of the water and a lot of air got in...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store