Search results

1. MistirE

Jardini Arowana Mating.

They are about two feet long each and as thick as wild salmon
  2. MistirE

Jardini Arowana Mating.

these two are mating and I have another smaller one. all together in a 500 gallon 8 foot long tank.
  3. MistirE

Jardini Arowana Mating.

I have a trio also. The two were donated to me a while back and they seem happy
  4. MistirE

Jardini Arowana Mating.

These are my two 9 year old jardini arowana. I never had them mate before. Any help is welcome. thank you
  5. MistirE

Jardini Arowana Mating.

Warning. Contains graphic material, some may consider offensive. Viewer discretion advised. LOL the commentary might be a little much for those without a sense of humor.
  6. MistirE

3 Large Jardini Arowana in My 500 gallon 8x3x3 tank

Eastern Classics Tattoo..... Im in Kona on the big island.
  7. MistirE

For a couple months now. They seem to good now.
  8. MistirE

Hahahah. Nice observation.This tank is in my tattoo shop lobby area. Hence the cats. Money cats are for attaction of money and customers
  9. MistirE

Yes, I actually was growing the little one out and someone donated the 2 larger jars to me cause he didnt have the room for them anymore and I acually did. Which is why he wants to be alpha
  10. MistirE

Thank you. The tank a friend made for my shop. I have a tattoo shop in Hawaii which is primarily Japanese based.
  11. MistirE

The large ones are about 8 years old and about 30 inches
  12. MistirE

Here is a video of them. Dont mind the brine shrimp floating around. I just feed them and also the tire track eel.
  13. MistirE

Jardini swims with a tilt, help?

Still swims sideways...seems like sometime he doe it to hide. the background in black. maybe this is new to him
  14. MistirE

ok thank you, sounds like good advice. eatting well but yes still a bit sideways
  15. MistirE

Well he is eatting krill. Everyday. But still kinda sideways and only toward the front of thetank
  16. MistirE

i did move the light over time...now its center. Ill look a him tomorrow to see
  17. MistirE

Just the lights from the shop enter viewing area . Not very bright.
  18. MistirE

currently the jardini is still acting the same. sideways. but now he is eatting krill
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store