Search results

1. skareb

ALL ABOUT THE GIANT AND INDIA GIANT SNAKEHEAD

nah I sold it sometime ago
  2. skareb

why and how are these Datnoides always stable

Some dats are 24/7 stable we call them bright tiger, meanwhile some just pour melafix or salt to trigger the contrast. my2sens
  3. skareb

Lapradei Experiment

An experiment I did back in 2018, just tot of sharing wit you guys Swimming Lapradei further reading http://marulioides.blogspot.com/2018/10/lapradei-experiment.html
  4. skareb

King-eL, you shall be sorely missed

Rest in peace, a person who never failed to help out no matter what time it was for him, never stingy with his knowledge. A great loss to the polypterid community, He was the backbone that promoted polypterid.
  5. skareb

Anjumara

6. skareb

Exotic Micropeltes variant

They look might cute when theyre at juvi stage, when they grow up this is how they gonna look. IMHO the common one will be better but then again one mans meat is anothers poison.
  7. skareb

Channa marulioides surat thani

Nice maru
  8. skareb

Channa Maruloides Super red (orange)

I cant answer you that, tats every fish has thier own characters.
  9. skareb

Ive 2 pcs the one in the pic is at 5.5PH, another pc is at 7.6PH both is the same color. So their color is not govern by the PH, but rather stable good water. Pic is the 7.6PH 11" sp borneo
  10. skareb

Monster diplo

ahh so this is you....I recognized the fish
  11. skareb

Like this?
  12. skareb

C. Marulioides

Tq.... SH is 13" Uaru is 7" Tank is 6 x 2.5 x 2.5 ft Initially the SH killed 1 Uaru, now just chasin em ard with no major damages.
  13. skareb

C. Marulioides

Boy... Its been such a long time since Im here. Now I'm back to marulioides again. This is sp. Borneo c. Marulioides
  14. skareb

share your channa set-ups here

C. Marulioides
  15. skareb

just got a new tiger, can any bro help ID

Thanks for the really clear explanations...
  16. skareb

Ive been reading up a bit and still cant figure out how to diff Vitattus vs Tanzania, heres a pic sample taken from the guide and Ive past my fish to simplify the ID. Can you share with me how to ID them, they;re really confusing.
  17. skareb

Just got a 10" tiger and was hoping someone can help ID. Thks
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store