Search results

1. W

Anything Caquetaia!

Hey Archie Batang_mcdo, Have you found a home for your krausi yet? -Bear
  2. W

Bangkok Trip 2011

Yes it is.. They got all sorts of monsterfish in that lake. Snakeheads,rtc,pacu,aros,gars,etc. Etc. My friends even caught some arapaima. Sent from my GT-S5360 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. W

Bangkok Trip 2011

xander you should go fish at it monster lake! il post pics soon..
  4. W

Bangkok Trip 2011

just want to share pics of our recent trip to thailand. bungsamran fishing park , fish that can be caught are mekong catfish, arapaima and siamese carp. location: fish: food: seafood in coconut milk chili wild frog grilled prawns impaled with lemon grass chili catfish chili...
  5. W

new cichla please help i.d

hi guys, please help me id these new cichlas.. im not sure what kind they are.. cichla 1 cichla2 cichla3 cichla4 cichla5 cichla6 cichla7 cichla8 cichla9 thanks in advance..
  6. W

P&S weekend Old Cichla pics

In line with the P&S weekend i'd like to share my old pics of my cichlas..
  7. W

Cichla Tank Journal

i hope someone brings in some orinos.. lendl you better get your funds ready.. it'll put a dent on your pocket if you dont save up... ;) btw really like your ngt...
  8. W

The photo that's gonna make me famous...

grats!!! ganda!! very nice pic!
  9. W

WC discus rule !

does the rays bother your discus?
  10. W

New azul

nice azul!! :P
  11. W

my new pbass..can u id this babies?

i agree no one wants their fish to die. and we cannot do anything about storms messing up our power lines. what we can do is.. find out what caused your fish to die and prevent it from happening next time storms hit the metro.the typhoon also hit my place in QC also. power was down for almost...
  12. W

Help needing ID

it looks like an orino to me.. try to take pics of when theyre not stressed.
  13. W

sorry to hear about your cichla man.. better luck next time.. you can still get some cichlas by the way man.. went to cartimar recently. they got decent sized cichlas there.
  14. W

w3arB3aR cichla

il dispose the monoc/ocell then get more orinos..
  15. W

w3arB3aR cichla

nice! maybe ill keep one and dispose the others.
  16. W

w3arB3aR cichla

thanks i was i doubt on what are they.. the were labeled as temensis.. in the lfs.
  17. W

sad to hear man.. did you feed them before the power failure?
  18. W

w3arB3aR cichla

hi guys , these are my newly acquired cichlas orinocensis at temensis. i was informed that the orinos are f0 from columbia and the temensis are bred. i feed them guppies. and keep them in a 75gal tank with rotkiel sevs and plecos. orinos orinos with temensis. temensis temensis with an...
  19. W

Orinocensis

nice! now i can get a red hump haha :D
  20. W

Orinocensis

nice cichla.. but doesnt the red hump bother them?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store