Search results

1. S

The Death Row!! (Load Warning! 30+ pix)

Those are some real Whoppers!
  2. S

770 Gallon Monster Setup

Every time I start feeling good about my 180 Gallon tank somebody like yourself pops up with a giant like that. You guys are giving me Fish Tank envy!
  3. S

August 2011 TOTM VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Nice Tanks!
  4. S

Tropical gar kamikaze mission (+ updates on the big cubans)

I once knew a fellow who dangled his testicles in front of a Gar that size....He went from a Baritone to a Falsetto in a matter of seconds...
  5. S

Questions about Peruvian Red Rams

Will do and thanks for the advice.
  6. S

I'm not looking to breed them. I just want them to be healthy and to color up for me. Temp is in the mid 70's.
  7. S

I don't know if the water is acidic or not but the P.H. is good and I keep my tank very clean and the fish have a varied diet. The guy I bought them off of said that he's had them for a few weeks and that they were in hard water but they can tolerate that kind of water. Do you think they will...
  8. S

3 BARS SILVER DOLLARS - GROW OUT PLANT TANK

Very nice fish! Keep it up! :popcorn:
  9. S

I bought three 2 inch Rams the other day and I was wondering if anybody out there who has had experience with them can enlighten me about them. They are very shy and passive but that's O.K. since they are in a 75 gallon tank with other non aggressive fish. they are cute, sweet little buggers but...
  10. S

LA CA Aquarium pics from a couple shops

Those fish in the South American tank are fantastic. Great fish in there!
  11. S

I'm giving in!

They are generally Mbuna's and it's a crap shoot. The more you put in the less Aggression there will be. Just do a lot of water changes.
  12. S

640gal tank project

Very nice tank set-up you made. I see many years of viewing pleasure and alot of room for expansion in the future. :popcorn:
  13. S

360 gallon wide stand build LOAD WARNING!

That's a real beauty!
  14. S

creamsickle midas pair

That's a very nice pair. What a couple of Whoppers! :nilly:
  15. S

75g Arowana Comunity Grow Out Tank (LOTS OF PICS)

Well, whatever gets those little Buggers to get big is all that matters I guess. :popcorn:
  16. S

My 180, indoor pond and 33

Those are some real Beauties that you've got there. You really know what your doing. Very nice tanks and pond! :popcorn:
  17. S

75g Arowana Comunity Grow Out Tank (LOTS OF PICS)

I'm psychic..... I see many goldfish in your future. :ROFL:
  18. S

Elvis Dead, Is Elvis Alive?...Onion Newsflash, August 17'th 1977

MEMPHIS, Tenn.-Elvis Presley, "The King of Rock and Roll," was found dead in his Graceland mansion Tuesday, raising the question: is Elvis alive? At 4:15 p.m. EST, a friend discovered Presley on the bathroom floor, surrounded by empty syringes. The cause of death, Shelby County coroners...
  19. S

Handfeeding Red Severum + Tank Vid

That's A pretty little Severum.
  20. S

Handfeeding Red Severum + Tank Vid

That's A pretty little Severum.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store