1. A

Fluval Edge

Final bump.
  2. A

Fluval Edge

Bump.
  3. A

Fluval Edge

Got one for my dorm room. Name something cool I can keep in there. ie tiny monsters, easy to breed dwarf cichlids, etc.
  4. A

Came to a very sad realization today...

Starting in grade 8, I developed an obsession for fish and used to frequent this site a lot (just to lurk of course). Now i'm in grade 12 and have given away all of my tanks due to a lack of time. I'm heading off to university in the fall and just realized that I probably won't be able to keep...
  5. A

white girls can rap?!?!?!

Inb4 she doesn't even lift.
  6. A

Brachygobius Xanthozona in fresh water?

Can I keep Brachygobius Xanthozona in fresh water for life? I recently set up a ten gallon planted and I think their color contrast would go great with the plants. A number of sites I have read have said that they're one of the few bumblebee goby species that can tolerate fresh water.
  7. A

The view from my kitchen

I know you get this alot but that is one sexy tank :drool: Put a stingray in there :grinno:
  8. A

poly fossil replicates

This may sound like a noob question but....did u make that fossil or is it real?
  9. A

Just finished cleaning my 1,000 Gallon outdoor pond

WOW!! great job :clap Somebody's really dedicated :eek:
  10. A

What is LEFT

Really sorry about the loss :( I would keep the bones tho. They look cool :)
  11. A

TLkmDN's FULL UPDATE of all fish (17/4/09)

What are u feeding the fish in the pond?
  12. A

Steatogenys duidae - Centipede Knifefish

I've seen this fish at my lfs. Its behavior is kinda strange though. It lies on side between plant leaves, decor, etc. appearing dead. I'd personally set up a species tank for this fish.
  13. A

Video of my 180 planted

WOW nice tank. What substrate are are u using?
  14. A

The Dilemma

I agree. Dels are pretty docile but if the sens are large enought to fit into the mouth of the del then they're gonners. If not they should be fine together :D
  15. A

A little of what I got.

I love your bichir tank. How big is it and what are the inhabitants?
  16. A

29 GALLON PHOTOJOURNAL

cool. Is that driftwood at the back glued to the glass?
  17. A

How to landscape a four-sides-open tank?

I'd use a mountain landscape with rocks in the middle then use some sort of ground over like HC all around.
  18. A

Purigen + re-cycling

Well I had been using purigen for about six months and once it expired, I didn't re-charge it and threw it out. I also neglected on vaccuming my gravel for a while. As a result I now have high spikes of ammonia 8 ppm, lower spikes of nitrite 0.5 ppm and high nitrites 40 ppm. My question is, is...
  19. A

8'x8'x4', 1917 gal pond stocking?

U could prolly try an FRT or chinese soft shell
  20. A

Polypterus addict of MFK.

Atreyu Ontario, Canada Canadian
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store