Search results

1. Deathcurl

Joining the Cool Kids Club Again

Sounds like a plan.
  2. Deathcurl

Yeah, it's only been how many years since K2? LOL. We should make it a point to get together soon!
  3. Deathcurl

Getting back in....hmmmmm...sounds like a good idea. I think I may have to as well...
  4. Deathcurl

NJ Shop Tour 2015?

HAHAHAHAHA....
  5. Deathcurl

NJ Shop Tour 2015?

I'm supposed to be in PA that weekend, but if anything changes, I'll drive out to meet you dudes. We just can't have a repeat of K2 or else we'll all be on display in a cell due to DUI, lmao.
  6. Deathcurl

Cornucopia of Cory Cats - NJ - PU Only

Is this to fund something that resulted from an event that happened this weekend?
  7. Deathcurl

Old school tank!

Are you calling us fat? lmao
  8. Deathcurl

Old school tank!

:(
  9. Deathcurl

Old school tank!

Ha!
  10. Deathcurl

Old school tank!

Gr8 summoned us all from our slumber with the secret phrase "Old School" from Key West, of which we thought was an impossibility. Who'd have thought it would have been Hemingway that caused this? lol
  11. Deathcurl

Old school tank!

Long way from home eh? LOL :P
  12. Deathcurl

Thin bar dat

Noice!!!
  13. Deathcurl

Dedication to Joey : R1_Ridah : R.I.P.

The wife and I are sending positive thoughts!
  14. Deathcurl

125 Gallon Tank, Stand, Wet/Dry and extras - Pickup only - NYC

Well, it's come time to move out of my place and into my new digs where this setup isn't in the cards, so I have to regretfully sell it. Everything in the picture is included. Here are the basics: -125-gallon All Glass Aquarium -Dual overflow with Custom made Wet/Dry filter (chambers for...
  15. Deathcurl

11" + Beautiful Marble Motoro Female (Brooklyn, NY P/U)

If I wasn't in the process of moving everything, I'd have jumped on this! For those of you who are kicking tires, aznfish919 is top-notch.
  16. Deathcurl

ft 12 inch black arowanna

Please read the Marketplace posting rules here: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266047 Please repost following the guidelines.
  17. Deathcurl

Minimum Tank requirement for Motoro Rays

Moved to Stingray forum...This is better served here.
  18. Deathcurl

2 more 48" NAN lights

Hey...Long time no speak. I think I may have one in storage...hit me up when you get a minute.
  19. Deathcurl

Official NJ/NY Meet : AquaScape : April 19, 2009

Yeah, likewise...I've been up to the same ol stuff...been busy with work, life, etc.
  20. Deathcurl

Official NJ/NY Meet : AquaScape : April 19, 2009

I shall be in attendance....although I've been scarce, lol.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store