Search results

1. M

Super Short Body Endlicheri

I'm from Singapore
  2. M

Compare its price with normal bodied ones. It's premium.
  3. M

No Idea how big he'll get but I don't think it'll be anywhere the size of he's normal bodied Endis. This guy costs a premium.... about USD350
  4. M

Something I have searched so long for. Such specimens only go straight to Japan... I now there are those who do not fancy such Short Body Fishes but I do and there are many more who does. Only 2.5 inches so cheers...
  5. M

Batman Black Diamond

I know waterbats.com has a "perfect" specimen of a batman black diamond. Its about 8" now. Other than this specimen, do you guys know of any others out there? I don't mean any other batman ray but specifically a batman BD.
  6. M

Rays (BDs) with Red Quartz Sand

Anyone keep their rays with those red quartz sand used for birchirs? I'm wondering if its good for BD coloration. I am trying to find a good gravel that can bring out the colors of both BDs and Endlicheris.
  7. M

Black Diamond Pair and Friends Nov 2011

Its just a 6x2.5x2.5 feet cabinet tank with 4feet sump filtration running an OR6500 pump.
  8. M

Thanks guys.. yes.. that's a goonch in there! 16"+ and growing!
  9. M

Further testing shoot of full HD on PowerShot S100 Hope you guys don't get bored. Do click the 1080 resolution to view Full HD 7t0wm8XLgY0
  10. M

My Mini Pond

My Mini Pond :) UlBlZ9YGzvc
  11. M

She got 2nd placing in recent inaugural Stingray COmpetition @ Arofanatics Carnival

Here is the girl who got first placing. The first ray in this video. 9Z80LmMsyQo
  12. M

She got 2nd placing in recent inaugural Stingray COmpetition @ Arofanatics Carnival

Bench-in at 7am, Bench-out at 10pm same day.The same night she got back home from competition and she's all over the tank. Cheers IKzKXFELC7I
  13. M

Big Fish Small Tank

Just a small 6 footer tank with some fishes. Golden XB - 18 inch Devil Catfish (Goonch) - 16 inches Channa Pleurophthalma - 12 inches 2x Lates Japonica - 8 inches 2x Endlicheri Endlicheri - 17 inches 2x Cichla Mono (Peru) - 12 inches 1x Cichla Azul - 16 inches 1x Datnioides Pulcher - 16 inches...
  14. M

280gallon May 2011

Its been awhile since a last update. Not much of a monsterfishtank anymore though. Just something peaceful and soothing to come home to everyday. IbYStoCNb-Q bh8TVzlG1ts
  15. M

Here you go Dookie, Update by request

Wicked looking BDs there! Really really nice!
  16. M

The Ugly One....

Glad to know that there are people on earth that appreciates ugly rays :)
  17. M

The Ugly One....

Tank lights are simple. Just 6 Compact Fluorescent Bulbs... Those long lasting environmentally friendly type. Cool Daylight @ 6500K Color Temperature. When this video was taken, only 2 lights were on and I adjusted the exposure down from the camcorder app i shot with... from my HTC Desire HD...
  18. M

The Ugly One....

Because of the female..this male has become the ugly beast. Underrated but I totally love him just as much. zqq0UNr9wCc Beauty and the Beast together... Abjc8Z1jBTc
  19. M

She's gone into the Monster Tank

A longer video... and a shot of the underbelly... xCUmo8XfV8g
  20. M

She's gone into the Monster Tank

Yes she is 8 inches in size
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store