Search results

1. A

For Sale Fish Room equipment - Pumps, Heaters, Air pumps, desktop tank.

Are you willing to shop heaters and bubblers to 41091?
  2. A

Want to Buy  WTB 220 gallon acrylic tank Cincinnati, OH

I am looking for a 220 gallon acrylic aquarium, with clear back and preferably show tank condition. Generic dimension ox 6’x2’x2.5’ Willing to drive up to 4 hours of Cincinnati, OH.
  3. A

For Sale 360g acrylic aquarium

Do you have photos of it when it was so set up? What’s the general condition of the acrylic? What’s the dry weight? It would be a pain to buff but I’m definitely tempted. Text for faster reply 714-793-701eight. I’m in Northern KY Noah
  4. A

For Sale 720 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium - So. Cal.

$3000 and you got a deal! Just kidding brother! Good luck with the sale and a new house?!?
  5. A

smallest Cheap fw stingray?

Man... I thought I can come back to the ray game since I had P14s 7 years ago but no dice ?
  6. A

New Steel Stand for 185 Gallon

The stand looks amazing! Care to share how much the materials cost? I’m planning a 180 stand too and still deciding between square tubing or wood frame.
  7. A

Want to Buy Looking for experience DIYer or local acrylic tank build service around Central Ohio area

I think the acrylic panels cut are almost $900 for a 180 gallon. They had a sale for $1100 for the same tank. I thought that was a pretty good deal but I understand not everyone’s budget is the same.
  8. A

Want to Buy Looking for experience DIYer or local acrylic tank build service around Central Ohio area

I found a made to order acrylic builder by the name of Acrylic Creations based out of Butler, PA. They have good prices for the tank only and I’m willing to drive there considering I live in Northern Kentucky.
  9. A

For Sale FREE: Datnoids, 40 gallon breeder, 20 gallon long, 1 cubic foot K3 media

FREE!! It’s pending too! A lot of quick people for free stuff
  10. A

For Sale  FREE: Datnoids, 40 gallon breeder, 20 gallon long, 1 cubic foot K3 media

FREE!!! La Mirada 90638 Text me at 626-484-587eight You have to take the stand for the 150 gallon tank and the styrofoam leveler so you can get the items below for free. Pick up needs to happen by Friday morning. I'm available tonight or tomorrow and after work hours. 4 Indo danoids 2.5 - 4...
  11. A

For Sale Moving Sale - Datnoids, Archers, African Cichlids, Tanks, Supplies - 90638 - $70

Archers are sold. Take everything for $550. FIRM 150 gallon tank and stand and sump and bio balls and other supplies 12 African cichlids 5 red hook silver dollahs 4 indo datnoids 3-4” 40 gallon breeder Unopened k3 media 20 gallon long AC filter
  12. A

For Sale Moving Sale - Datnoids, Archers, African Cichlids, Tanks, Supplies - 90638 - $70

More tank photos. Just to be transparent, there is crazing on the seams. It’s been fine in the past 3 years that I’ve had it.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store