Search results

1. S

FS 7 ft+ redtail boa with cage $200 OBO MAKE AN OFFER

im looking to get rid of the redtail to pick up some tree boas. she is a little over 7 ft can eat large rats but prefers rabbits. comes with a very strong cage built by me that measures 3x2x5. can be bought without the cage as well. im asking 200 obo MAKE ME AN OFFER PLEASE . if had lucy for 3...
  2. S

Two snakes for sale

hello i dont have (or rather fiance wouldnt let me spend thecash) however if she is suffering in the cage i would give her a nice big home with my 7 foot red tail. im 3 1/2 hours away but pm me if ever u need it off ur hands peace
  3. S

free clown loaches

hello pm me if you will separate i dont have the cash for all but will take 2 but if someone wants em all go ahead
  4. S

Preserving fish

my friend once found a oppossom mom that died and he put the dead babies in alcohol and its lasted well over 5 years i didthe same with still-born rat pups and they lasted years. my fiance has a kidney and heart from a disection of a cat in high school that was in 04 they are still fine. so...
  5. S

The Practice 120

for the resin look up the stuff that covers truck beds i will look up the name again but it says on the web page it is aquarium safe and cheap
  6. S

rock size/weight question?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PgEwEiTyYcs check this out it will ease ur mind a bunch. i had 150 lbs of rock in my 150 that was 1/2 inch glass but it was alot of rocks plus well over 100 pounds of gravel i would put it in as long as you dont drop it you will be fine, with the egg crate to you...
  7. S

Finally got a CK

my 2 cks were hiding at feeding time so i was giving them feeders but the oscar was eating them all then the cks learned from the oscar to eat pellets. monkey see monkey do
  8. S

albino clown knifes near det. MI

o yeah that might help huh. they are about 6 inches they wont eat anything but live thats what they were being fed where i bought them from but they eat great
  9. S

albino clown knifes near det. MI

I have 2 alibino clown knifes that im thinking of letting go. $25 each im in wyandotte mi 20 mins from det. i will entertain all offers and trades so let me know. am looking for coral frags or live rock i will drive within reasonable distance.
  10. S

misc. fish for sale

hello im in det i will get these form you tomorrow let me know i pmd and emailed you
  11. S

195gal Glass Tank & Solid Oak Cabinet for Sale in Michigan

I WANT IT BUT NO MONEY BUT IT WOULD LOOK SWEET WHERE MY OLD 150 IS SITTING
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store