Search results

1. J

For Sale Brand New Marineland 300 Gallon Deep Dimension. Tank, Stand & Filter

just wondering how you got that through your door haha free bump
  2. J

Want to Buy  WTB clown loaches

Looking for some 2-3 inch clown loaches, tried a bunch of lfs in my area can’t find any. If anyone is selling or knows of a lfs that has some please lmk
  3. J

For Sale 100 gallon aquarium

i'm not allowed to pm you, but i can come get it from you tonight, text me 3235961428, my cousin who knows nothing of the hobby purchased 2 oscars and needs a bigger aquarium for them
  4. J

For Trade FX6 filter P/u SoCal 91709

I'm letting my brother know, not sure if he was still in the market for a filter but will message back
  5. J

Want to Buy someone to help me package and ship a fish

Really appreciate you doing the research for me. Thanks for all the help everyone
  6. J

tried them, they have experience but said to call back tomorrow to get it approved by the "big boss" and see how they'll figure out a way to charge me
  7. J

My LFS has no experience in shipping, I'll try calling around and seeing if anyone has experience.
  8. J

Want to Buy  someone to help me package and ship a fish

Willing to pay someone to help me ship a fish (about 4-5 inches). I'm going to be moving for the summer as I got a summer internship and I want to bring him with me. I've never shipped a fish before and no matter how many YouTube videos etc I watch I just don't feel comfortable doing so. My...
  9. J

Want to Buy  Looking for a 40ish gallon acrylic tank

Just need the overall length of the aquarium not to surpass 40 inches. If you have a white stand to go with it that would be a bonus too. zip is 90049
  10. J

Is this a Manueli or Humeralis?

yeah, they definitely are good for them. I don't mind having just a light tint, but when I first got the driftwood it was like a very dark tea I could barely see anything
  11. J

Here is a video, he’s becoming much more comfortable with me, even becoming somewhat territorial. Loving every second of it, it even looks like he put on some size even though he’s barely eaten. please ignore the tanins as they haven't cleared up yet
  12. J

he started finger chasing yesterday, finally breaking out of his shell
  13. J

I found a great LFS and I couldn’t be happier

1st pic is a manueli 10th pic is a black diamond rhom The 3rd catfish is a wallago leeri they get huge The 4th is a true piraiba catfish they also get huge
  14. J

Once the tanins clear up I will!
  15. J

Anyone has successful more the one Jardini Arowana in the same community tank?

Jardinis are pretty aggressive. It really depends on the fish but most of them will kill everything in the tank unless it’s a really large tank. They’re a bit more docile when they are small but as they grow they become one of the meanest fish I’ve ever cared for
  16. J

I’ve been out of the hobby for some time now and just made my way back. After moving from Cali to the east coast for school I knew this would be my only chance to finally take care of piranhas. I originally was going to go with something like a mixed pygo shoal. So one day I sat down on the...
  17. J

I would be lying if I said mine isn’t really skittish right now, but at around 8 inches I’ve heard they have plenty of personality, and will follow you if you walk across the tank. But I also just got him and knew what I’m getting myself into. Most issues p owners have is impatience
  18. J

just followed you!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store