Search results

1. tonymofo

L25 or L274 or L25?

You probably are right……..but in my other tanks I do have 3” L24 a couple 4-5” L114s so I think the bigger L25 would probably the way I go…. But they do have 2 of the L273s which is very tempting
  2. tonymofo

L25 or L274 or L25?

Ok a couple LFS have a 3” L25 for $200, a 6-7” L273 for $200 or a 6” L25 for $299….. I’m leaning pretty heavy towards the 6” L25…… Which 1 would you pick?
  3. tonymofo

Can someone Identify my pleco.

?
  4. tonymofo

Importing Only - Viable Business?

This is probably the best answer your gonna get…. It makes nothing but sense any way you look at it. There is a large fanbase for bettas
  5. tonymofo

The last 2 posts are offering good advice….. it might safer and more cost effective to import or source breeding pairs and then try to breed and sell the offspring….
  6. tonymofo

Thats covered in the fees. The hard part for you would be finding a trust worthy dependable transhipper. I found Julie by going to different forums and seen that a lot of people were using her here in the states and I even contacted her for rates and any other question I had. I also paid...
  7. tonymofo

Oh I forgot I used to go in aquabid and find the flower horn I wanted and I would contact the seller and make sure they could ship to the transhipper of my choice and verify with the transhipper that I would be having an order come in….. seems kinda of a long process but it was worth it in the...
  8. tonymofo

Back when I was into flowerhorns I found out there was a way to import them from Thailand by way of a transhipper. Transhippers have the necessary credentials to import the fish for you. You just have to pay a small fee and shipping and handling from the original location and from the...
  9. tonymofo

Who has Pleco only tanks

I have followed your work on other forums as well as this one…. Your work is very impressive to say at the least!
  10. tonymofo

Finally caught the spawn!

And I’m sure nobody said this was the common way it happens...... but it does/can happen...... geez now I see why this forum is dead
  11. tonymofo

yes it is possible…
  12. tonymofo

Bird poop…. Birds eat eggs and seeds… bird sometimes does not digest everything in there stomach…. Bird poops in your pond….. fry/plants now occupy your pond. I’m still waiting for the 1 bird that eats Asian arowanna eggs so it can poop in my pond
  13. tonymofo

L66?

Another pic of the tail
  14. tonymofo

L66?

What do you think V? L66?
  15. tonymofo

Who has Pleco only tanks

Let’s see your pleco only tanks! first tank has my super red bristlenose pair - I finally have eggs just found out yesterday 2nd tank has a wide range of my favorites L399, L400, L262, L114, L134 and more. Biggest 1 is about 4”. 3rd tank is my pineapple long fin bristlenose fry grow out tank...
  16. tonymofo

L66?

L399 x6 Bello Monte Pleco L201 x3 Snowball Pleco L200 x1 Green Phantom Pleco L114 x2 Leopard Cactus Pleco L262 x2 Small Spot Pleco Spotted Bristle nose x3 Yea Super Red Bristle nose x2 M/F L056 x1 Chubby Pleco L199 x3 Colombian Zebra Pleco L333 x1 King Tiger Pleco L400 x3 Bello Monte...
  17. tonymofo

Cucumber and Fork is no Carrot and Stick

Yea cutting in half helps…. But how I get all of them to eat veggies is I put it in at night and turn the lights off. When I check the tank in a hour or 2 I leave the tank lights off and I can see most of them are out eating. The only way I can tell if they are eating is there full bellies. They...
  18. tonymofo

L66?

Ok 2 years ago when I first got into #plecos I started collecting other L number Plecos after keeping a couple of bristlenose. I bought this 1 (black/white stripes) labeled as L333. I always just considered it was what it was labeled. So all this time after seeing numerous pics of L333 I never...
  19. tonymofo

please help with the L number for this pleco?

L114 I think the L600 has tiny face dots
  20. tonymofo

I cannot find the L Number for this pleco

@dnz03dw i think your right!!! a nice 1 too.......
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store