Search results

1. W

Name this cichlid (vieja ???)?

black belts V. maculacada
  2. W

What to do, with 3 extra tanks?

Istlatum, RTM's and a real good quality pair of texas You have so many other options in Central American alone, although you already have the best (Festae)
  3. W

STUPID STUPID CLOUDY WATER!

you need to let the bacteria re-establish
  4. W

Stocking ideas!

Yes Geos and Chocolates would make a great tank. You can put 2-4 Choco's 2-4 Uaru and 6-10 Geos with 6 Festivum and a bunch of tetras for a real nice show tank. Eventually you will have a pair of choco's one one side and Uarus on the other with everything else all over
  5. W

thinking of a new 75 gallon SA cichlid tank

If going with a multiple species Central American Tank ( Only the GT is South America) you could chose Males only and try from the following species. Buy them small, give them plenty of driftwood, caves and rocks. Nicaraguense Netroplus Salvini cutteri Honduran Red Point Firemouth Jack Dempsey...
  6. W

thinking of a new 75 gallon SA cichlid tank

Short Term it is OK Long term you will have problems. If you get all males you might be OK I would go with a pair of Salvini and Pair of Jack dempseys with about 15 Buenos Aires Tetra's Or go with a pair of Green Terrors and 12 Green Swordtails. Get the terrors small and the swords 3 inch or...
  7. W

Very Nice 125 Gallon Tank Only Drilled with 2 Overflows

Send me your trade offers as i want this tank gone. Battery powered tools, chainsaw etc.
  8. W

what was your first cichlid(s) and do you still have interest in them

Have to say it was Oscar's and Angelfish in 78. Oscar's will always be a favorite especially now that you see some of the wild ones getting back through the hobby. Back then they were mostly wild caught and would have some nice Orbicularis or crassipinis. Although I have seen some exceptional...
  9. W

Silver Shark

Something has freaked them out. Sudden change in water, lighting or other fish in tank. Generally they are flighty fish. Keep some floating plants so they know there is a barrier. Did you turn all the lights on and have sudden movement to startle them ? Look at what you have done and see if...
  10. W

Exodon Paradoxus South American Biotope

Tht is going to look real nice. A great fish for the single species tank.
  11. W

Update of my 225 gallon mixed tank (5x3x2) (load warning)

Keep an eye on that catfish, it will soon be large and can pack a good volt. They really do best with fish you do not mind losing at some point.
  12. W

Check This fish out!

Can you say HORMONES this fish has been juiced and is not natural
  13. W

Very Nice 125 Gallon Tank Only Drilled with 2 Overflows

Last Tank Left and it has to go ASAP. Will trade for quality Chainsaw
  14. W

320 Gallon Acrylic Tank Only VERY NICE

SOLD Please Close Thread
  15. W

Cichlid ID needed

Yes it is a rainbow cichlid
  16. W

can someone i.d. this fish please and thank you!

Washed out and scared Nic Once it settles the colors will come out more.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store