Search results

1. D

LED Polypterus Lighting w/Remote :-)

I was gonna ask... you get 15 feet... umm, to be completely ignorant, how do you "stop it" at 4 feet lol?
  2. D

LED Polypterus Lighting w/Remote :-)

hmmm that interesting
  3. D

A New Beginning...[Pic Heavy]

WHat is the brand of the light exactly?
  4. D

Polli or Sengel

Pollis get really really round it seems as tget get older. Sens cost 20 around here so i would snatch tgat up fast Sent from my LG-LS720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. D

Whats the minimum Monster tank in your opinion?

To a normal, lay person, 75+ gallons. I have kept 50 gallon tanks before and never got a reaction out of normal people due to size. but 75+ seem to get the "omg thats huge" reaction out of regular people. For this website... I would say 240+. 180gallons and under seem "relatively" common on...
  6. D

Red Bay Snook

Great fish. Peaceful but will hold their own if necessary and are not skittish. Great eaters... they were eat until they literally cannot fit anymore food in their mouth. Kinda like mini Pbas really.
  7. D

6-7 years old 24" Monster Endlicheri Bichir

That thing is a beauty
  8. D

Beginner

Few things you have to decide first to narrow it down: 1. Do you want a single cichlid, a couple, or multiples 2. Do you want breeding pairs Those are probably the first two questions to answer. It changes what you can put in the tank radically. If you just want a single fish, there are...
  9. D

50 Gallon (US) stocking help!

It should be fine. Every once in a while you get a very aggressive acara but its rare.
  10. D

Planning a 125 Tank

With sevs and firemouths, you can do whatever you want bottom feeder wise. Catfish, plecos, polys, ect. AS long as they fit in the tank
  11. D

How do i keep nitrates under control in my tank (180g)

My water changes for messy fish approach the 70-80% level 1-2x weekly. Fish don't seem to mind the large water changes. For smaller trops, I do the smaller 30-50% once weekly.
  12. D

Moved fish around to regain interest...

The rams are going to be killed
  13. D

My 190 gallon

A non-breeding jewel will be fine with bichirs and clowns. If they pair off and start breeding though.... the polys are strong enough to be fine...
  14. D

Firemouth Hates Geo?

Well just an update... The FM calmed down big time allowing the Stein to come out somtimes. I actually decided to go ahead and add one more cichlid and picked up a nice electric blue acara. I added him to the tank... and everthing calmed down immedately. FM pretty much leaves the Stein alone...
  15. D

BLUE ACARA OR GREEN TERROR

That is pure green terror
  16. D

Finalising stock for 260 gal

Which of those fish are you 100% wanting to have inthe 260 compared to teh 90?
  17. D

Anybody into weight lifting/body building?

Forcing a low bar position is begging for some nice shoulder issues. You cannot force this stuff. Build your upper back shelf and transition over time (over YEARS). If you have nothing back their to put the bar on, then the only thing supporting the weight is your shoulders and spine...
  18. D

My 190 gallon

Your poly's will end up catching the rest for you lol
  19. D

Firemouth Hates Geo?

Thanks for your input
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store