Search results

1. S

Time for me to be back - Looking for a 180 + acrylic tank in Houston, Dallas, Louisia

Im in Houston and looking for a big tank that is at least 24" wide preferable a 180 or 225 G acrylic tank. I am willing to pick up or meet up as far as San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, or Louisiana. Please shoot me what you got, condition, dim, glass or acrylic and asking price. Thank you. 832 589...
  2. S

Pair of wild pair of F0 or F1 Betta Macrostoma. Ship or PU in Houston

It's bee a while i don't go up here but i just really want to get a pair of these guys. I'm looking for a pair of either F0 or F1 of these guys or any other wild betta that look similiar, just not the normal looking betta. Please let me know what you have and price. Feel free to pm me or txt me...
  3. S

Widebar Datnoid, Tig____________P/U ONLY in Illinois 61104

Just beware that shipping big Dat is not easy. You need extra protection as their spikes can damage the bag and lead to DOA.
  4. S

Indo, NTT, NGT Dat 4"-8" Meet or PU Houston Springbranch, TX

Like title said, helping a friend to get some datnoid. I'm looking for all type of datnoid except AT from 4-8".Got nice aro to trade with for Texas MFK members. PU or Meet in Houston. Let me know what you have, price and pic through my pm.
  5. S

SMALL DISCUSES, LOACHES, GEO, AQUARIUM SAND IN HOUSTON, TX 77055 AREA. ARO TO TRADE

I FINALLY GOT A SMALL SET UP AND GETTING BACK INTO THE GAME. I'M LOOKING FOR SMALL DISCUSES ANY TYPE, SMALL GEO, NICE DRIFTWOOD, AND LIVE SAND. HOUSTON, DALLAS, SAN ANTO, AUSTIN MEMBERS PLZ PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THOSE. I HAVE SOME ARO TO TRADE OR SALE. PM ME FOR PIC OR TXT ME 832 589 6566. THX
  6. S

Set of 40 G acrylic tank stand pu deliver 77055

Houston area. Pm or txt me only thx 832-589-6566
  7. S

Set of 40 G acrylic tank stand pu deliver 77055

Looking to buy a used set of acrylic tank apr40 g or more as long it length doesnt reach Over 4'6". Plz pm me what u have and price. Im in houston 77055 area. Thx
  8. S

Just pimp!

Man he is high on Platinum. Hand down to this ice cold collection
  9. S

225 g 5/8" acry around W/ stand, sump, pump - $700 PU SOCAL

yes it is my display tank in the living room. i moved so i need to sell the tank. thx
  10. S

BTW any one know how to change the avatar? thx
  11. S

Revised, reduced deal Need to sell this tank set Dim: 72"Lx30"Wx24"H 1/2" thick acrylic all around. Perfect for large fish and aro Come with: W/D from a 55G acrylic tank with filter media and ton of ceramic rings (30-40lbs)...
  12. S

Good news to Texas MFK. Gauging interest, taking Xmas fish wishlist, PU Houston

I'm thinking of getting some oddball for myself and was wondering if any one that can PU in Houston interest in getting any oddball.I will be placing order from CA so whatever available there will be possible. I'll be getting Datnoid, bichir, some rare fishes. Who have dealt with me before know...
  13. S

FS-NGT Datnoid- CenCal- PU Only

glws bro $400 is a good price for this stunner
  14. S

225 g 1/2" acry around W/ stand, sump, pump, FX5 ready to go set - $900 PU SOCAL

Still need to sell this set. Come on ppl, big ballers, small ballers, monsterkeepers or cutiekeepers, this is a great set. New price $750. Oh yeahh, new fishes available in 2 wks. Place ur order haha.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store