Search results

1. S

The Blue Eyes

Nice pictures but i personally think they are ugly.A grey/brown fish with tiny blue eyes?I can think of a whole bunch that look better,are much cheaper,and are strong in numbers.I never would pay the 15.99 a piece price back in the early 80's.
  2. S

bichirs in nature

Thank you for sharing.Do you know the exact species you see or are there many kinds?Have you caught/kept any?
  3. S

WHATS THE BIGGEST MONSTER YOUVE HAD???

My niger cat,currently over 40 lbs and doing great.
  4. S

price on L114?

I bought a dozen last year.They were all around 2 inches.Some have really grown fast others are only 3.5 inches.Maybe boys and girls?I payed 25.00 a piece but i bought 12 so i got a deal.They are a great hardy pleco.
  5. S

Anyone keep L48?

i have one around 6 inches,about 2 years old.Bought him super tiny.Great pleco,very aggresive.
  6. S

Pseuda's Status

jeff rapps has L600.
  7. S

What is your largest pleco?

8. S

"Malawi eye-biter" (dimidiochromis compressiceps)

This is why i changed from keeping african cichlids for 25 years to south american fish.Way too many Hybrids and this is a hybrid sorry to say.The blotches/bars in the middle are not stress colors.
  9. S

golden panaque question

yes.
  10. S

What is your largest pleco?

i have a pair of 17,20 inch L-95,orange cheeks,a 15-16 inch rhino but i have two adonis soon to be the biggest.
  11. S

I.D. Please!!

rhino pleco
  12. S

P.senegalus diet in the wild

I feed my big poly endli's grass shrimp all the time.They really love them.
  13. S

Who has MFK's biggest freshwater eel?

that is a 10 inch snook in the photo for size ref.
  14. S

World Record Redear!

I think he is just in shock,lol.Look at that hog.Hold it anyway you want that is a giant once in a life time fish.
  15. S

World Record Redear!

should he have a suite and tie on while he fishes??
  16. S

Some of my pleco collection

collection has grown since i made this thread. I am now working on my new rack system for breeding many of these.
  17. S

Great photoshoot of my wilds!

loving that shrimp in there,just awesome.
  18. S

155g discus tank w/ Aquaterra background

Top notch!!Keep up the great work.
  19. S

Pics of my discus........

I think those fish look awesome but i would have gone with your first set up with the plants,wood,gravel.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store