1. K

Diy ideas for a 1000 gal pond filter

Pictures or spit ball ideas please
  2. K

True male trimac 12"+ Charlotte, NC Pickup only

Do you ship? Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. K

Midas

I've tried all baits what vegetation do u think they will eat? Does anyone know how they collect them from south and central America? Sent from my EVO using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. K

Midas

I don't know how to throw a net Sent from my EVO using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. K

Midas

I was told try a hotdog I'm going to try that Sent from my EVO using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. K

Midas

I would love to know what Midas eat in the wild? I have seen literally 20 to 30 (midas) and they will not bite anything :( please help Sent from my EVO using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. K

9/25 New Stock lots of rays, IL, Shipping Available

Are rays legal in Florida Sent from my EVO using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. K

Vieja species

Would love to see pics of your adult veija Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. K

HELP HELP HELP

MOVED MY FH FROM ONE TANK TO ANOTHER AND MY COUSIN JUST DUMPED THE FISH IN THE TANK BY THE TIME I LOOKED UP IT WAS TO LATE NOW FOR SOME REASON THE FISH IS OF BALLANCED AND IS FLOATING NOW ANY SUGGESTIONS????:cry::cry:
  10. K

im goin fishing in florida!

I AGREE THTS WHY I ASKED HAS HE EVER CAUGHT A SNAKE HEAD :screwy:
  11. K

THTS A GOOD QUESTION,BUT NOTHING IS ILLEGAL UNTIL YOU GET CAUGHT ;)
  12. K

i dont think tht those are up to date pics (im from south florida ;) and i fish in south florida) the p bass to me took a big hit with the cold weather at one time you could catch them with out trying but now they seem to be seldomly seen by me and my fishing buddies but the myans and midas are...
  13. K

have you ever caught a snake head?????
  14. K

SRT vs RT

you may have to count me in on tht,i was just looking at the guy redskys fish wow he has some stunners right now they look like a cross between rd and kamfa:D
  15. K

SRT vs RT

TO THE GUYS THT KNOW GOOD FISH WHERE DOES A MAN HAVE TO SHOP THESE DAYS TO FIND CREAM OF THE CROP FH???? LONG TIME NO SEE BROTHERS :)
  16. K

HELP PLEASE

I BOUGHT SOME ILL GET HIM ON IT THIS WEEK IT SAYS LEAVE HIM IN THE WATER FOR 3 DAYS AND IT SHOULD BE FIXED OR THE METRO DOES ITS JOB IN 3 DAYS,PUT 1 CAP IN 10GALS AND TURN UP HEAT AND IN 3 DAYS SHOULD BE HEALED BUT EXTREAM CASES USE ANOTHER DOSE
  17. K

HELP PLEASE

I HAVE NEVER EVER USED SALT WHT TYPE IS IT SEA SALT???? AND HE IS NOW EATING BUT HIS MOUTH ISNT THE SAME YET
  18. K

HELP PLEASE

WHTS METRO???? HES EATING NOW BUT HIS LIPS ARE STILL EXTENDED
  19. K

HELP PLEASE

BEEN GOOD BRO AND URSELF WHTS NEW
  20. K

HELP PLEASE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT BROTHER:)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com