1. S

PAPRRIKA ENHANCING CICHLA COLOUR? HELP!

EBaVDxQVcjM Here mate :drool:
  2. S

Vote for my puppy please :)

thanks mate :headbang2
  3. S

Vote for my puppy please :)

Hi guys i haven't been on here for awhile. The other half has entered our puppy in a little competition/election thingy and has asked me to spread the word around. I was wondering if i could get some votes and is there any other members from here that have their dogs on there ? il put my votes...
  4. S

Quick hello and some pics

yeh looks like a jar to me also. most jars with a light background will be faded like that. Nice jar and good luck with him buddy! :)
  5. S

I hate ads like these!!@#@#$*!!

yep totally agreed if he were to sell some of those fishes here he could make a killing.:irked:
  6. S

Kangal dog

eh? how can that be.. we are at 92c to a us dollar right now. btw thats a big dog!
  7. S

Are these Asian Aros for real????

yup sure are :( and very cruel
  8. S

umm i think its been done. lol :nilly: i found this picture on another site here :irked:
  9. S

yeh thats definitely photoshoped. Although there are arowana's that have that type of colour but usually are under nan lighting. If you look here there are some seriously nice coloured arowanas http://www.arofanatics.com/articles.php?content=qhcompetition2004&right=no
  10. S

Incredible soccer!!!

My dad use to play this professionally for Singapore ages ago. This Olympic sport is called Sepak takroh and played with a wooden type ball, originated from malaysia area.
  11. S

RBK

very nice! i want one :)
  12. S

albino jardini

Nope he aint kidding alright we Australians suffer with high prices unless you know the people to talk to. Heres an example of one thats for sale at the moment and its only a green :( http://www.petlink.com.au/Classifieds/sale/779947.html
  13. S

World's biggest fish finger (stick) revealed

looks like deep fried battered plank of wood
  14. S

What animal are you?

hmm interesting :). 'Your Result: Silver and Red Wolf' '*howl* You're a very strong person. You tend to be naive most of the time, but when in love boy do you know how to get around! You prefer to be quite around adults. Your soul mate is the gold falcon. You're in conflict with the maroon panda.'
  15. S

Strange tank's

that 2nd pic '5500 ltr'.... now thats what im talking about!!! wow
  16. S

asian fighting fish

yep totally agree
  17. S

jaguar x texas cichlid

thats a very nice hybrid. il take one please hehe
  18. S

The man who turn blue....

LOL thats papa smurf!!!!