Search results

1. J

here we go again

No in the post after he wrote that the dimensions are 48"X30"X13" so it's at least 50 gallons
  2. J

FS/FT: Blue Crayfish (michigan)

How much shipped to 11030?
  3. J

Platinum endlicheri

Pics please!
  4. J

green terror with bichirs

I had a senegal in a tank of cichlids and it was fine. But then again it was one mean sob.
  5. J

HIKARI brandname BLOODWORMS. Where 2 Buy?!?!?!

If you happen to be in the NY area pm me for the address of an lfs I go to. They sell it for $11 but the guy sells it to me for $10 each when I buy a couple.
  6. J

HIkari Food.

My cichlids eat hikari frozen mysis shrimp. But they don't like it as much as frozen blood worms, they go crazy for that!
  7. J

Help ID please

That's it! Thanks guys!
  8. J

Help ID please

No no, it's definitely not a royal clown loach, it is a type of catfish, as far as I can tell.
  9. J

Help ID please

Hello, I bought this fish from my lfs today. The owner there said that it is a catfish from Africa and that the care for it is similar to a synodontis so I figured I'd pick it up since it looks cool. They called it a Salaureen Clown Loach and I can see why, it does kinda look like one. So I...
  10. J

Selling home - MUST sell ALL Honduran Red Points!

Do you have any with a lot of red coloration? I'd be interested in that, the one in the picture, not so much.
  11. J

id

What a cute fish
  12. J

My Tank (lots of pics)

Looks great! Nice tank you have there. Just one thing though, when the severums and uaru get bigger they will eat your otos.
  13. J

**** PARROT FLOWERHORN *****

Lol... They are cute little guys though
  14. J

What fish do most regret trading or selling?

I gave my snakehead to the lfs and the old man there ate it.
  15. J

3 2-3" indo dats in NNJ

I'm definitely interested, what part of Jersey and you said 2 are near perfect, what's the deal with the third?
  16. J

No guessing game, no hybrids, no mutants. Just fish.

That's a spotted silver dollar. Lucky you, they're pretty rare. At the lfs where I use to work we once got one that was mixed in with the regular silver dollars.
  17. J

The Official Saturday Auction

Does it? :naughty:
  18. J

clarius batrachus or whale shark

Awesome, that doesn't look like a catfish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store