Search results

1. O

UFC 75 Champion vs. Champion

Real solid event. Houston did his thing. Rampage controlled the fight. Irish Hand Grenade looked pretty good. Bisping is an ass. Looking at a lot of MMA sites people are saying Cro Cop is finished, come on. He's got some work to do, but to say he's done is ridiculous.
  2. O

UFC 75 Champion vs. Champion

Hey MMA fans! Watch the UFC on Spike this Saturday and root for Houston Alexander to go 2-0 in the UFC. He's from St. Louis, but has lived and worked in Omaha for a while now. He represents Omaha and is an exciting fighter. Look for a knockout one way or another.(He's fighting a tough, former...
  3. O

Michigan Football

They should've won the game with second stringers, it's Michigan. And yes, I know App. St. is two time defending Champ. Subdivision champs. They just didn't come to play. I will be rooting for them come OSU time. Hey, we gotta get our licks in when we can.:)
  4. O

Fish That You Don't See Much In Your Tank

Kuhli loach that only is seen when driftwood gets moved.
  5. O

Michigan Football

If you like Michigan football I laugh at you! Lose a couple more and then run through the Big 10 and make it look bad. Thank you!
  6. O

feeding fish "people food"

Why wouldn't chicken be o.k.? Not fried but boneless skinless. Full of protein, never done it though.
  7. O

Pet Supplies Plus WTF

If the op is telling the truth then the manager was being a d-bag. On the other hand it looks bad(for him) and he(manager) was probably in the right from a business side. Too bad, don't steal! J/k
  8. O

redhead kkp mix...

I dig the colors on him!
  9. O

whats the worst thing u have done?

I just a few minutes ago dropped a lighter in my tank thereby ending the lighter's usefulness unless it comes back to life.
  10. O

what fish would you want if you could house any size fish

I'm gonna go with a big school of Goliath African Tiger fish. Or a ridiculous Discus setup with hundreds of specimens.
  11. O

can raw shrimp be a staple food?

Seems best to thaw them with cold water so as not to lose any of the minerals or vitamins.
  12. O

Rate this Reef for me

Coral selection looks awesome! I'd give it an 8.
  13. O

What the Heck Is this?!?!?!?!

I'm not sure about the seach button, but I searched and found some people with smaller or not full grown ones. I would think you would need one huge tank for a 5' specimen. Nor did I think it was some new fish to the world.
  14. O

What is your dream fish?

I suppose a Great White would be pretty wicked.
  15. O

Earthquake in Socal: Check Your Tanks

Probably just high and knocked it over, it happens.
  16. O

What the Heck Is this?!?!?!?!

If somebody has one of those in the home aquarium I would like to see it. It looks like it could take your arm off!
  17. O

What ELSE would you stok this with?

I read that those gar get to be like 28". So 6 of those along with the other fish seem like alot. Maybe I'm wrong.
  18. O

FH and Silk plant ?

I have fake plants with my FH and he actually leaves them alone. The only landscaping he has done is digging a large area to hang in during wc's.
  19. O

FH and Silk plant ?

I have fake plants with my FH and he actually leaves them alone. Behind my driftwood he has dug a large area for himself to chill in during wc's, but that's it for his landscaping.
  20. O

Rare fish, Why?

As long as it's not an endangered species it's cool with me. If it's endangered, it's like keeping a lion or tiger as a pet. That doesn't jive with me.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store