Search results

1. Liam

FIshing spots, brown knife, and a few random pics.

life seems to be exciting for you amego. envy you with the fishing. It's been so wet here that all the locations i go are just too disrupted to hold a decent supply of fish. i went to today and caught zip... california looks to be like a very beautiful part of the world.
  2. Liam

What the hell has happened around here????

lol they're meant to be eaten with milk sir!
  3. Liam

oh no! my past is catching up to me! hah!
  4. Liam

yeah what's with all the lame lounge threads :p can't a man lurk and view good content. seems to be a bit quiet
  5. Liam

Hows my lift?

lmao me too
  6. Liam

Hows my lift?

holy crap dude, you're hyper extending like crazy.... if your elbows are going past your back so the bar is hitting your chest, say goodbye to your rotator cuffs and hello hospital bill and agonizing pain. Seriously consider getting someone with good form to teach you the proper way because no...
  7. Liam

Grossest smell EVER!!!

grossest smell for me is the blood in the bottom of the tubs work keeps their beef in, that have been left out for a day. that gets pretty nasty
  8. Liam

Drawing tells something about you!

Erpy Click to view my test results lmao
  9. Liam

Shoes: The Horror of It All

i love the hoof shoes lol
  10. Liam

Ponies

11. Liam

how hard have you ever been hit, where the sun dont shine?

I can't recall age, maybe 13 i made a makeshift bike jump. I jumped over it a few times until one time... i jumped it and slid forwards and my testicles took the full grunt of what had to be pfft 60 kg.... that wasn't the most painful part though. the handle bars whipped around and hit me in teh...
  12. Liam

Do you like black licorice?

i didn't know hills have eyes was a true story...
  13. Liam

What you 'collect' besides fish or reptiles?

you do realize firearms are very attainable? Category B license is what you'd need for them since they are all centerfire (everything bar the automatics like MP40). do some reading buddy, plenty of information detailing how you can own firearms on the net and queensland government sites, and...
  14. Liam

Tattoo's

probably the point
  15. Liam

What are you listening to right now??

puscifer
  16. Liam

What are you listening to right now??

nick cave
  17. Liam

attention dog lovers!!

If someone recognizes that they're killing an animal with those qualities than they're not cut out for the job, like an animal person such as yourself or I. If he is recognizing that stuff than he's not the man for the job, he should go work for mcdonalds or KFC. i guess this is getting off...
  18. Liam

Name my Baby

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: great pick up. should name her jennifer
  19. Liam

attention dog lovers!!

yeah, the reality is if there is a pet industry, there is this type of thing. this guy made it way too hard for himself though.. if you're working that field you gotta have some form of indifference or you'll just drive yourself crazy, which obviously this guy didn't have.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store