Search results

1. N

any tips on breeding ebjd x jd

4-5 inches
  2. N

New salvini i got for free.....pics

its female red belly and black smugg on dorsal fin...Really nice color on her!!!
  3. N

My Green Arowana

very nice
  4. N

4 20 gal long fish tanks (WTB,FREE)

If anyone has any 20 gal long fish tanks for free or for sale in the Detroit area please let me know.. I am currently building a breeding room in my basement... Thank you...
  5. N

New pickup!

lFS usual just sell them as red terrors and have no idea what a Mayan is lol... Very nice, I wish I could find one near me
  6. N

Can you name this cichlid?

good call, agreed based on description
  7. N

New EBJD Project

I would house the electric blues in a different tank... BGJD will be much more aggressive... Good luck they look sweet!!!
  8. N

I think it looks like a...

this guy has the best pix ever
  9. N

GREEN TEXAS OR TEXAS HYBRID

looks carpintis to me... texas look more grey, looks like it has a really nice green tint to it... NICE FISH
  10. N

Red Jack Dempseys? Anybody ever selectively breed for the red in their tissue?

I think you just have a really nice looking JD... In a male the red will turn jet black with the typical blue spots, unfortunately... The female will probably stay but it could fade to a grey... nice JD guys
  11. N

Texas/BloodParrot SuperBowl Spawn (pic)

damn they grew quick
  12. N

Pregnant Jack Dempsey?

slates work too, good luck
  13. N

Pics from rapps order, plus some updated pics of my other fish...

nice pick up, if you dont mind me asking how much did you spend total and what was shipping... I loved the last list I am to scared to order lol
  14. N

Gold Electric Blue Jack Dempsey

wow pretty sharp looking.. cant wait to see one full grown
  15. N

Help with convicts.

your male probably got sick, female dont kill males (atleast I have never heard of this happening, although male tend to kill females) I wouldnt worry a hole lot I would make sure my water clarity is up to par and then add a new male (a larger one if your worried about her aggression... good luck
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store