Search results

1. H

New ray

That's awesome !! Artist did a great job
  2. H

Future tank size and possible tank mates?

If you're getting those Indo's that small those tanks should work. I agree you'll need either 1 or more than 2 or 3. Right now i have 7 in my 300gal that range in size from 7" to 14".. I know it doesn't work for many but i have ZERO aggression in my tank.. I keep mine with other bigger fish too...
  3. H

What's up with my Indo's belly ??

I haven't tried not feeding for a few days because i have lots of other hungry mouths to feed in that tank.. Should i pull him and throw in a qt tank for a few days and see if he poops any sand or his belly goes down without food ??
  4. H

So if I pull him out and put him in a QT tank with some Epsom Salt do you think he'll pass the sand ?? Or is he just eventually going to be a loss .. :( Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. H

I've had this guy for a little while now and noticed a little bit ago his belly was HUGE !! Not sure he he has something growing inside or ingested sand or what.. He is still eating and pounding pellets like no tomorrow.. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.. Sent from my iPhone using...
  6. H

Teeth in my black sand

Very interesting, when i used to run black sand i used to find white specs too and i just thought it was old sand my rays pooped out or pieces of ceramic rings.. Wish i would have kept that black sand and sifted through it when i went bare bottom.. That would have been cool to save some ray...
  7. H

Henlei x marble pups born this morning

Those should be some cool looking pups, can't wait to see how they turn out.. :)
  8. H

Ray Rice suspended indefinitely from NFL!

He probably would have just got a slap on the wrist had that video not showed up.. Now i'm guessing he's DONE.. No team will want to touch him and get that fallout.
  9. H

MFK in Everett/Seattle WA area?

It was pretty cool the last one.. Some of the Oregon guys came up and we met at one guys house then hit up all the local lfs as a group.. Then i think they had a bbq at the end (i missed that part). It was nice to put a face to the name you see on here all the time.
  10. H

MFK in Everett/Seattle WA area?

There's still a few of us Wa MFK peeps running around, seems like over the last few years the Oregon guys have been taking over.. :( It's been a couple years since Washington had a Mfk Meet.
  11. H

My New Baby: Wden

For my Ornates i usually feed a mix of raw cut up shrimp, tilapia fillets, cod fillets, and every other day massivore.. Works well with all my Bichirs and Dats.. :)
  12. H

Gar breeding project

That is one awesome pond !! I would love to have a pond like that.. :) Those gars are growing quick, shouldn't be long and you'll have more gars than you know what to do with.. :)
  13. H

Red Bay Snook

I don't have the red's but do have 4 of the wild morphs, i really like these guys.. Like was said above these guys have a huge mouth and hit food hard. When i drop a handfull of pellets in the tank some come flying right back out because of how aggressive at feeding time they are. Plus mine eat...
  14. H

Pregnant BD Female = Wife's Baby

Very cool.. Yea the only time my wife liked my fish was when i had rays, she used to love watching them also.. Some day i'll have the $$ again to replace them.. :)
  15. H

Want to buy Thinbar NTT Datnoid - Salem, Oregon.

Not sure if you wanna pay for shipping but looks like he has a few NTT's avail. http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?584306-Summer-time-stock-list-shipping-or-pick-up-avail-in-pitts-pa-15216-(2-Viewing)
  16. H

From my living room to yours.

They all look great !! I'd love to get my hands on a NGT someday.. :)
  17. H

Sexing Ornate issue

Well I grabbed this 16" ornate last night to add to my 3 I already have.. Probably the best freebee fish I've ever got my hands on.. I have 2x 16" females and a 12" male already.. My issue is after I got the newbie into the tank I discovered it had NO ANAL FIN !! It's just a nub like it was...
  18. H

FreeBee Pleco id

Cool, thanks.. I'll try and see if i can get a belly shot later. Makes since about the not getting enough to eat deal.. It was in a tank with 2 oscars(10-11"), ornate bichir(16"), and the Syno Cat(8") that is in the 3rd pic..
  19. H

FreeBee Pleco id

Grabbed this pleco last night along with other fish from a lady that was shutting down a few tanks she had.. Curious what kind if pleco it is.. She said it was a regular lfs pleco.. But I've never seen a regular lfs pleco only be 8" after 5 years of living in a 150 gal tank it's whole life...
  20. H

At What Age Would You Let Your Daughter Have a Boyfriend?

Funny i found this thread being my daughter and i had this conversation this weekend.. She's 11 going on 12 in a few months.. The way my wife and i feel is not before HS. Like a few others have said, the boy will also have to grow a pair and come and ask me face to face for permission. He...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store