Search results

1. K

XL Driftwood Kansas City Pickup Only

All items sold. Please Close.
  2. K

Here's most of the wood in my 150...just for size gauging. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEgNY-up2vE
  3. K

If it makes your decision any easier...I'll be in Milwaukee by early next week if not tomorrow. Let me know. Bump.
  4. K

Bump. Last day available. Thanks Pleco...Recognize piece #1? LOL
  5. K

I have five pieces of XL Driftwood, Malaysian Driftwood and one XL piece of Mopani Wood. Spent 300 on these pieces when I first got "fish fever". All for $100. Cash Only. Chris 816.337.9668
  6. K

My New Pup

a couple more pics......
  7. K

My New Pup

and what kind of boy would that be MrPleco........
  8. K

My New Pup

exactly.... wake up, go outside, play, play more, eat, sleep. the best cycle in the world. he's the fifth boxer i've owned. best dogs in the world. thanks for the nice words.
  9. K

My New Pup

This is Tyson. He's 8 lbs. at 6 weeks...
  10. K

65 Gallon AGA w/everything

and a weekend bump.
  11. K

neutral pH

i used seachem neutral regulator. i premixed and the tank turned up cloudy. all the fish are active and have shown alot more activity since i've used the nr. i'm just going to deal with a cloudy tank until the tap water seems to be a bit more consistant. i'll continue to use the nr with the...
  12. K

biggiTy buMp. make an offer. need to get rid of this. will part the piranha for $20 if anyone is interested. he's about 4"
  13. K

neutral pH

well...a day after we chatted MrPleco, my royal died and my red bruno is on his way out. all my levels are fine but the pH reading is all over the place. it changes daily. something's happening with the tap water up here, just not sure what.
  14. K

bump for the night.
  15. K

neutral pH

is there a liquid? if so...what's it called?
  16. K

painted black background and new interior Load Warning!

looks like this now. the second tank in the clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEgNY-up2vE
  17. K

painted black background and new interior Load Warning!

the tank looks nothing like that anymore. it's just some black sand, a few tumbled rocks from lake michigan and a 7" male flowerhorn.
  18. K

neutral pH

awesome. thanks greatly. i'm still interested in other products if they're available. open to other information as well. thanks again.
  19. K

all items are in perfect working condition. tank doesn't have one scratch. 1- 65 gallon AGA aquarium 36x18x24 1- set of glass tops 1- air pump with hose and bubble rock 1- 200 watt heater 2- marineland penguin 350 HOB filters 1- 32" fluorescent light 1- tank stand i have owned this tank for...
  20. K

neutral pH

i've used the neutral pH buffer (powder style) twice on my 150. both times it has clouded the water and it doesn't filter out. (two xp3's and an emp 400) i have plenty of water movement to think it should filter out. is there an alternative to the powder form i've used in the past to possibly...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store