Search results

1. J

Show me your cray fish setups!

i've had fish before, i'm just wondering if there is any difference in caring for the water between fish and cray fish?
  2. J

Show me your cray fish setups!

I'm thinking about picking up a cray fish but it's my first time owning one of these creatures, for some inspiration on what my setup should look like can you post pictures on your setups please? and also some advice wouldn't hurt either haha :D
  3. J

something cool for a 29g??

it is, i was jsut showing him some nice colorful species
  4. J

something cool for a 29g??

i was about to say dart frogs but now your saying you're leaning towards reptiles... i think day geckos would be best because of the fact that you want colorful and active. There are many awesome variations of the day gecko that im sure will interest you.
  5. J

New leopard Gecko Pickup

thanks guy! what do you think his age is? and alsothe breeder thold me that the offspring would be half Albino patternless, and the other half normal het albino patternless, does that make sense to you guys or no?
  6. J

New leopard Gecko Pickup

This is a male Ablino Patternless Tremper (i know, so close to APTOR...) that i picked up at the Montreal Reptile expo which just happened on the 24th. Tell me what you guys think! P.S. The last pic is one of the females that i haven't showed on this forum yet.
  7. J

invasive headache.

dont mess with the food cycle lol, it has a way of evening itself out...
  8. J

mud puppy ques.?

thats probly the problem lol... a bunch of bloodworms on the bottom:nilly:
  9. J

Some Venomous

gotta love the venomous snakes! really digging the bush viper :D
  10. J

newt or salamander help

good decision man!
  11. J

How many Crested Geckos

how old are the ones your gona be starting with? IMO you should start them all at a young age.
  12. J

nice supprise :)

hahaha sweet man :D
  13. J

newt or salamander help

PICS PLZ would you ever consider keeping it or would that go agaisnt your morals of keeping a wild creature?
  14. J

Is it possible to to put aquatic amphibians with turtles

not to mention most newts are poisonous...
  15. J

How many Crested Geckos

IMO i would just go with 4, less maintenance and chance that one of them is getting bullied and not eating. 3 females and one lucky male ;)
  16. J

Reptile show pics

that's alot of... snakes
  17. J

Some Bad a** Hornets!

they signal it by swinging their abdomens, and the crazy part about the burning process is that the bee's are very close to kill themselves, they have to be very precise with it because they can only tolerate about 3 degrees more than the hornet
  18. J

Some Bad a** Hornets!

they have to go through all of that work just to kill one hornet, all the hornet has to do is chomp them in half haha
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store