Search results

1. J

Sonora Mud Turtle $100 Sfbay area

$50, please come get him today or tomorrow.
  2. J

last week i'm the in the states, and he's still here so price is negotiable
  3. J

Looking for a new owner with the experience and space for my extremely rare mud turtle. He's an endangered species and so, will come with permits from the california department of fish & game. Eats everything from turtle pellets, to live crawdads. Preffer to sell him locally(san jose, CA)...
  4. J

24"+ tiger shovelnose catfish, san jose CA, pick up only

i need him gone by this saturday; moving all my fish around. i also don't want him getting attacked any more. is it not possible right now? if you happen to have like a 100gallon, or even a huge tub(for a week). since 400gallon must be very large! unfortunantly i don't have the time or help...
  5. J

24"+ tiger shovelnose catfish, san jose CA, pick up only

over-grown; must own atleast a 240 or a pond. has gill curl from former owner's water. very tame(hand-feed) and a nice guy...I feel really bad about it getting bullied by the managuense(and occasional turtle bite) won't eat pellets; only fresh(frozen or live) fish or sea food
  6. J

Parachromis Dovii NorCal

SOLD! Will get some more adults soon!
  7. J

Parachromis Dovii NorCal

$500 I have a huge male 20" Dovii(Wolf Fish), extremely aggresive, much more than I had expected. Has already killed several tankmates which will normally be able to defend for themselves Please be careful during water changes and I highly recommened you keep it as a single fish. The cool...
  8. J

Jelyfish

9. J

Fish ID

yeah, the point is to get an ID of the fish. remember i'm new to fish. i don't want it anymore
  10. J

PH

would a difference of 0.1~1.0 matter? and this might get off-topic but i'm thinking of buying this tank that come with tropical fish but on the ride home, wouldn't the temperature of the travel tub decrease? and once I fill it up with tap water it's gonna be pretty cold, will the fish be able...
  11. J

paroons and iridescents

how much does it cost to feed yours monthly?
  12. J

paroons and iridescents

I like the giant gouramis...the black eyes and the frankstein look makes it cute..since it's a fish...lol but when the sharks are that big(1') what do I feed them? like a whole bottle of flakes a day?lol
  13. J

PH

lol, "billy you dumb-azz" haha o.k. searched got nothing reason. i am wanting to mix some fish that are mostly 6.0~8.0 and I thought 7.5 would do it but then the sailfin pleco is 6.5~7.4. and the needlenose gar is also 7.4 will they survive in a 7.5PH tank or am I better off lowering it to...
  14. J

stunted paroon shark?

are shortbodied paroons really common?
  15. J

paroons and iridescents

do they both have big eyes at 12"? i noticed when they hit 3', both of their eyes don't look too big and cute.. yeah i like the long fins on the santi too.
  16. J

PH

does it really matter? what happens if a fish gets put into a tank outside their PH range?
  17. J

Fish ID

in this... http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101612&highlight=iridescent+shark&page=2 what are the fish at the bottom right of the page? the one with the red fins.. are they tinfoils?
  18. J

paroons and iridescents

hey the iridescents are the cute ones right? at like 12" with the big eyes. what about the paroons? i saw pictures of a santiwongsei but the eyes were small and looked kinda scary(but cool). anyone keep any pangasius? you got any pics of ones close to a foot?
  19. J

Trapped air

what about the trapped air in internal filters when you submerse them? wouldn't the air be bad for the motor?
  20. J

Sunfish hybrids

any one have hybrids? i released 1 pumpkinseed along with bluegills but is there a possibility of me seeing a mix between them next year?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store