Search results

1. J

Rose queen sex?

I was only asking cause I thought with hybrids males was more prominent Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. J

Rose queen sex?

What the chances for male and female? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. J

Let me see your bully

Pics Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. J

Let me see your bully

Pikey am staff/boxer and mosbey American pit/red nose Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. J

New guy

A local breeder in Des Moines for $50 Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. J

Pearls?

This was the only one from the batch that had this style of pearling all the other ones had the worming style and the big solid pearls Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. J

Pearls?

I haven't seen a flowerhorn like this Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. J

New guy

Picked him up yesterday we'll see what he looks like healthy and his gill plate is dented in a little bit on one side is that something to worry about? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. J

The Official Texas Hybrid Thread !!!

Pic since it didn't work Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. J

The Official Texas Hybrid Thread !!!

My red Texas kamfa mix Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. J

Red Comb Salvini

I remember a few older post about some sals being more red then usual being caught in the Florida canals but I don't think they came to them being a different breed or species Or they could just be line bred for the reds Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. J

How thick of concrete slab for a tank like vldesigns

Most the steel buildings I've put up have a 8inch or more floor Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. J

Feeder fish for predator

I've got guppies and cherry shrimp that I use for feeders Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. J

What is the consensus with Southern Delight Fish food?

My fish didn't like it Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. J

Odd behavior

My female rt snapped like that too it was in with two Texas and a flower horn and killed all of them in about a week anda half and now it sulks all the time Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. J

Not an umbee but it'll do

Oh id guess right around 3inches Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. J

What brand shoes do you have on your feet right now?

Timberland pros (still in my work boots) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. J

The pic would help Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. J

A little update the guy don't like his pic taken Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. J

Sex this one?

Incase the pics didn't work Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store