Search results

1. A

Who attends a local or regional fish club?

There are several active clubs in the greater Philly area. Bucks County Aq. Soc. meets the first Thursday at the Churchville Nature Center (no meeting in June due to workshop on June 8th at Silver Lake Nature Center, no meeting in July because it's the 4th and we don't meet in August). The...
  2. A

Bucks County Aquarium Society Annual Workshop - June 8th!

$40 includes lunch and dinner plus some of the best speakers in the country.
  3. A

Bucks County Aquarium Society Annual Workshop - June 8th!

The Bucks County Aquarium Society will be holding its Annual Workshop on June 8th at the Silver Lake Nature Center in Bristol, PA. This year's speakers are: Francis 'the fish geek' Lupangco from NatGeo Wild's "Fish Tank Kings" speaking on "The Establishment of Large Aquariums in the Middle...
  4. A

Peru Availability - July 2010

I'll get more pics up in the next day or two. I'm trying to get caught up after being away at the FOTAS convention this weekend. Mark
  5. A

better pic of the castexi and a couple of pics of a random red hifin wolf. I was off on the size of those, btw. They're 3-5" not 2-4". mARK
  6. A

Not yet on those. I'm off to the airport again. I'll work on that when I get back. Mark
  7. A

I'm not sure what these are. They came in as Satanoperca acuticeps but they're obviously not that and I didn't expect them to be as that is not a Colombian fish. Mark
  8. A

There's a range on those, from 2-4". They have great color. Mark
  9. A

pics are: Apisto cacatuoides Apisto papa***o Potamotrygon castexi Callophysus macropterus Hydrolicus sp. Hydrolicus 'black point' Peruvian Spotted Angels Sunset Apisto Brachyplatystoma flavicans
  10. A

Hey Everyone, This was a beautiful shipment of fish from Peru. I'll start shipping these out next week. I'm posting an updated stock list that includes the Peruvian fish. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get pics up as I'm able to. Mark Anubias Design Current Stocklist...
  11. A

Hey All, This shipment has not arrived yet. The exporter gave me a choice of August 24th or August 27th. I said I wanted them in on the 24th but he ended up booking the space for arrival on the 27th. Unfortunately, the plan from Iquitos to Lima on Thursday was delayed to the point where the...
  12. A

Exporter Availability Highlights for Arrival on 8/29

Hey Everyone, I just got an email from my Colombian supplier. They have one pair (yes, m/f pair) of motoros from the Orinoco available. They are $500 for the pair. If you want them, please let me know asap so that I can get the order in. Thanks, Mark
  13. A

Exporter Availability Highlights for Arrival on 8/29

Hey All, I need preorders for Brasil and for angelfish (altums available this week!) and stingrays from Colombia by 4:00 pm eastern time on Wednesday, August 25th. Preorders for the rest of the Colombian fish and all the Asian fish must be in by 4:00 pm eastern time on Thursday, August 26th...
  14. A

The exporter changed the shipment date. The fish will now be arriving on Friday. Mark
  15. A

Unfortunately, it was too late to add these on by the time you posted this. Mark
  16. A

Current Freshwater Stock - 8/17/2010

Hey Gang, I'm running a sale this week on in-stock fish only. Clearance fish are not included in this sale as they are already discounted. Orders must be paid for by the end of the day on Sunday, August 22nd and must be shipped by Thursday, August 26th. Now, here is the deal: 10% discount for...
  17. A

The following fish are extremely rare. This is the first time I've seen most of these species available. Preorders must be received by 5:00 pm eastern time on Thursday, August 19th. The fish will come in to us on Monday, August 23rd and will be sent on to you when they are conditioned and ready...
  18. A

The fei feng are running to the back of the tank when I approach it so I pulled two random fish to the front of the tank with a 5" net. That should give you a good idea of the size of these fish. They're $12.50 each. At that size and price, I hope they'll go quickly. How many do you want...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store