Search results

1. W

FS | Fenestratus, Bifa, Jagx, P. granulosus catfish | $0 | Riverside, ca 92509 | Pickup

Will take 50 for all 4. Just noticed they are fighting in the confined space. Don't want to have to catch them in the pond again. May take to LFS tomorrow if there are no takers today.
  2. W

FS | Fenestratus, Bifa, Jagx, P. granulosus catfish | $0 | Riverside, ca 92509 | Pickup

Thanks, Man. She is very nice. The pictures don't do them justice as they were shot early this morning in low light.
  3. W

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Fenestratus, Bifa, Jagx, P. granulosus catfish What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: Riverside, ca 92509 Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: These 4 fish were moved from the office to my outdoor pond...
  4. W

50 Gallon Tall with black stand and complete sump setup- socal pick up- riverside.

I was using this tank as a turtle tank but will not be using it any longer. it has been running with just two goldfish for about 2 months. The tank has been drilled (1.5") and the background painted black. The tank was drilled a few inches below the top frame to drop the water level. I can add a...
  5. W

150 Gallon Cichlid Tank Project

Paul's co-worker here. Since Musk turtles don't grow too large (5-6" max), the waste isn't any worse than any medium-larger sized cichlid. The sump has 25 liters of Kaldness K1 for beneficial bacteria and Paul has a light running 24-7 to farm algae in the sump, the water parameters are all...
  6. W

9-10" Caquetaia Kraussi and other fish. pick up in riverside ca 92509

Bump. Was left hanging over the weekend. second buyer did not respond. I need these gone as tank is sold. Silver dollar "luna" is spoken for. 45.00 takes the rest of the fish. no flakes please.
  7. W

what?! congrats, homie! I'll see you there. We'll catch up.
  8. W

Wow, man. Awesome, that notch still gets me. Will you be at VW drag day?
  9. W

thanks! Brotha! The Bora was a beast. Threw a bigger turbo in there and boosted about 20lbs. in the end it did about 260 horses and it ran like a champ. Hit hard times and decided to sell. My buddy has her. You still have your type 3? House, thanks bud! i'm going to be pulling the plug on...
  10. W

Hello MFK, I would like to get rid of these great fish by the end of the week or they go to the LFS. Going another direction with fishkeeping. 9-10" Kraussi male- gorgeous fish and has been a pleasure to own 30.00 6-7" Nimbochromis fuscotaeniatus changes colors all the time. lots of...
  11. W

Fish shot on film

Thank you! It's a phenomenal piece of equipment. Fortunately a complete outfit isn't very pricey. :) You can also try one of the smaller Mamiyas like the 645 which will get you a 6x4.5cm negative.
  12. W

Fish shot on film

Thanks! Thank you, I am currently using an epson v600. It is more than half the price of the v700 and v750 and it does the same job. it comes with a ton of film holders. If you don't mind the slightly longer scanning time, then this one is good as it provides the same image quality. If you...
  13. W

Fish shot on film

Some Pictures I took of my hefty girl.
  14. W

Fish shot on film

As far as color negative goes, definitely the Kodak ektar. It's still decently cheap on amazon. I plan on snatching as much of it as I can before it goes away forever. Try some fuji velvia in 50 ISO- if you have bright enough strobes, or 100 if you need the extra stop. If you like color slide...
  15. W

Fish shot on film

does anyone know what type of silver dollar the large one is?
  16. W

Fish shot on film

Thanks, bud!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store