Search results

1. D

Word accociation game

Romeo Must Die
  2. D

Need Input-Extreme Bonsai Female SRT

That's gross. Not hatin', but you asked what we thought. If you like him though good for you. It's definitely extreme.
  3. D

Cyanoguttatus, Carpintis or Escondido?

Wasn't there a whole thread about IDing this fish already. I doubt your gonna get different answers.
  4. D

escondido carpintis

There was another member looking at those "Super Greens", you guys must go to the same lfs.
  5. D

my hoby

Good!
  6. D

where can i buy a female goldfish?

http://winnipeg.en.craigslist.ca/
  7. D

Cyanoguttatus, Carpintis or Escondido?

I'm inclined to call them hybrids. The species is becoming like Midas/Devils. If not hybrid though, I would lean towards carpinte.
  8. D

Pleco Dietary Thread

Some people say not to boil or blanch, because it just breaks down the food which the fish doesn't really need. I disagree with that for my circiumstances, because my fish won't touch raw food for at least two days, which I figure is about when the food naturally breaks down at regular temp. So...
  9. D

Pleco Dietary Thread

I feed mostly zuchinni and I shove pieces of gravel through it so it will sink.
  10. D

3M color quartz, anyone using other colors besides black, tan or white?

Sorry, I've got black. When I got it though, they had all different colors, and the green caught my eye. I wouldn't mix two colors, but I would mix a vibrant color with black. One thing though, is to consider your stock and make sure not to choose colors that will wash out your fish. Also, the...
  11. D

TEXAS CICHLID?????????

Nope, just carpintis. People seem to think they are al escos now-a-days.
  12. D

What was the wackiest thing you have ever caught?

Oh, and I also have a tendency to accidently catch dragon flies with casting nets.
  13. D

What was the wackiest thing you have ever caught?

I caught a bluegill and while I was reeling, a snake, I assume cottonmouth, grabbed the fish and was not letting go. I didn't hook the snake, but I reeled it all the way to land and about five feet away from me I stopped and whipped the snake with a stick a couple of times. When it finally let...
  14. D

New Pick up, Red Texas?

Oh, I'm sure they are, but there enlies the challenge.
  15. D

My new Plec! (need ID)

X2 Some plecs get big, but common plecs don't get that big.
  16. D

New Pick up, Red Texas?

Now, I've always thought about mixing red texas with red spotted serevum. That could turn out cool. You see, you have to try to make sure the colors don't clash and cancel out.
  17. D

New Pick up, Red Texas?

Maybe not. When you get to crazy, they end up looking bad.
  18. D

Cement board tank

One could say the same of this.
  19. D

Been a good week...."LOAD Warning"

What's the substrate?
  20. D

My new Plec! (need ID)

That might be an exageration, but definitely 18+. What size is it now?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store