Search results

1. J

Issue with squiggly white worms

yes they are thin and they they wiggle... i guess water changes and dsalt it is.. gunna try and starve the tank... the clout... can it be dialuted as to be not as concentrated and not harm fish?
  2. J

put a magnifying glass up to them and i dont see the triangular head... also from some readings i've done, nematodes swim in an 'S' shape when they swim free in the water, which is what these little guys do...
  3. J

this may not be in the right section and if it is not mod please move this!( thanks in advance and sorry) I had a 55gal set up for a white and i started getting these little white worms ( I think i have narrowed it down to nematodes, but i could be wrong). they live in the grvale and they also...
  4. J

goldie with betta?

okay... and when i say warm i'm talking about 72ish... its just the temp of my house that keeps it so high... and i kno bettas are betrter in a lil higher but i figured they might be okay but nvm i got a 10 for em
  5. J

TANK IDEAS

well you could keep a german blue ram, or as said a betta with a few girlies to go along... i just bought a 10... i have it divided... i got two males and 6 females in hopes that they will get jiggy
  6. J

wrong place i kno but...

Read: my goldies are in warmer water but i was wondering would i be able to put my crowntail betta in with my twin tail comet?... i kno bettas dont like long finned fish but my goldie is like 5 inches ( without tail) do you think the betta will bug him?
  7. J

goldie with betta?

my goldies are in warmer water but i was wondering would i be able to put my crowntail betta in with my twin tail comet?... i kno bettas dont like long finned fish but my goldie is like 5 inches ( without tail) do you think the betta will bug him?
  8. J

sister poured half the container of food in while i was away

and i guess my algae eater had a feast... i came home n he was bloated dead at the bottom... with what looked like a blood red color on his underside and a weird fungus.... how can i treat the other fish so they dont get sick... two of the fish appear to have a lil bit of a white fungus...
  9. J

whats the secret behind a big kok

the secret to a big kok is by getting ladies my friend... ass some ladies and ur fish's KOK will be sure to naturally enhance
  10. J

11' Tank Project

ply are cheap... but take your time and do it right if you want it to last!
  11. J

I introduced my dad to monster tanks

hopefully he still feels that way after he sees the price tag on the tank
  12. J

Will LEDs work for me?

guys dont forget his tank is 4 foot deep... that means it might not be as bright as u would like
  13. J

bogwood tanin question.... ??

boil then remove water then repeat the process again and again
  14. J

drift wood?

how big is your driftwood... u might wanna try boiling it... if its big put in the bathtub with hot hot hot water and keep on it for as good hour or two
  15. J

Heres My 125 stock OVERstock list

yeah over stocked but not too bad... it should work
  16. J

? What color is the best tank background ?

black as it makes color of fish stand out more
  17. J

Clay Pot Cave???

wolf post pictures of those u speak about... but yeah i havea clay pot i cut in half... make sure u cut the back out so u dont trap the fish.... but a good soak would be good especially if u dont kno where it has been
  18. J

Affordable 100 gal heater

not always... 250 watt does my 55 gal really nicely... for the 100 gal you might want to get 2 150 stealths and put em on opposite sides of the tank for better heat distribution
  19. J

10 gallon tank

in the 10 u can plant it and keep a pair of german blue rams
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store