Search results

1. Z

FS | Little Giant 2 MD-SC magnetic drive pump new in box | $100.00 | Quincy, IL | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Little Giant 2 MD-SC magnetic drive pump new in box What are your prices?: 100.00 Where are you located?: Quincy, IL Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: Never used still in box 510 gal an hour pump...
  2. Z

WTB | Stand for a JBJ Nano tank | $0 | Quincy, IL | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Stand for a JBJ Nano tank What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: Quincy, IL Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: What have you got. I'll pay the shipping. Shipping method: Other...
  3. Z

265 Gallon Crossroads, a decent read ahead of you.

If you don't take the tank apart completely and reseal it. I wouldn't even bother. With a 265 you have to have it right. You can't just do the interior and expect it to last.
  4. Z

Cycle Crash

At what temp does your cycle start to crash?
  5. Z

RED LAKE DIATOMACEOUS EARTH

Anybody???
  6. Z

Can you tell me anything about this?

What a deal. It all works!
  7. Z

Thanks for the information. I picked it up at a fish club auction. I contacted the owner yesterday to get the low down on the plumbing. He advised me on the situation and it all seems good. Everything is supposed to be in working order. I checked the sump out and really moves some water. I...
  8. Z

Is there such a thing as "over" filtration?

Depends on the size of tank or tanks you are filtering. What size tanks. What size filter? What is the population of the tank?
  9. Z

I picked this up the other day. Don't know how good it is. There is an auto shut off on the storage bin. A sump pump for emptying. What do you think?
  10. Z

I mean using this in a diatom filter.
  11. Z

What's the difference between this and the stuff you buy in the LFS? Besides the price I mean. The red lake is food grade while the LFS material is not.
  12. Z

Temperature range for CB angels....

I would stick with 78.
  13. Z

Rebuilding 225 gallon aquarium

You don't need any spacers.
  14. Z

Fixing a crack on the bottom of a acrylic aquarium

Go to the GCCA forum and you will find plenty of people to help you out.
  15. Z

USED XP3

Sure, boiling would do the trick, but if you don't mind spending the extra 40.00 bucks, I think it's worth it. You will have a brand new filter, a very short warranty, and you will know how the filter is being used.
  16. Z

Need help, is it hormoned?

this is why you should always quarantine new fish before adding them to your community tank.
  17. Z

I think my cichlids bred.

If it's the first spawn, I wouldn't do anything. Let nature take it's course. Especially if they are going to be hybrids. You may be able to tell which fish have paired up later. If it a group you would like to keep, then strip the next spawn, if not, again let nature take it's course.
  18. Z

Africans and SA/CA cichlids

Not a real good idea. It might work for a period of time and then one day you come home to disaster.
  19. Z

cycling

Add the gravel or gunk from the filter. The water really isn't going to help much.
  20. Z

Discus 110 gallon catastrophe

I have to agree with the over treatment of chlorine or chloramine. Especially if you have had heavy rains or extreme heat.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store