Search results

1. F

FlowerHearts

yer lucky, i usually get it (the 16oz bottle) for 16 17 bucks, cheapst was $13 from an online supplier. 8 bucks is a awsome deal thats how much i see the small bottle going for at petsmart i need to do some more shopping around
  2. F

FlowerHearts

whats up everyone, its been a while since i've visited mfk and i forgot how great this site is and i think i'll be stopping by more often to check in. anyway while on a quest traveling near and far to find a large bottle of coppersafe which my nearest lfs was out of i found myself in alhambra...
  3. F

flOWERhoRN thROW DOWn!!!

humm?? nothern cali. i have heard its pretty safe to ship fish but i have never done it personally. could you PM me with the details of how you ship your fish
  4. F

free piranha

saw this and thought someone here might be interested http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/zip/546014407.html
  5. F

should i keep using these as feeders?

consider your self lucky to be able to produce your own clean feeders!
  6. F

flOWERhoRN thROW DOWn!!!

dragonball where are you located? could you post some pics of FH you have for sale? been lookin for a local with high quality fish for sale im in the los angeles area
  7. F

flOWERhoRN thROW DOWn!!!

for anyone in the los angeles area** there is a petsmart in longbeach off the 605 freewy with some really good looking 3 spot cics, exceptional quality (considering its petsmart) i have seen fish like this go for 40bucks at my LFS easy. their 4" and 12.99 check em out
  8. F

flOWERhoRN thROW DOWn!!!

ttt that fish is beautiful!
  9. F

Update Of My Aros In Pond...

tiGHt
  10. F

Amazing Huge Indoor Pond...

I'd still swim in it :D
  11. F

CA breeders

just wondering if any one has bought fish from either one of these guys and what your experience with them was like how the quality and customer service was, and all that suff thanx :) http://www.discusfarm.us/dfaboutus.htm and http://www.universaldiscus.com/univ2.htm
  12. F

Can we help grow the nuchal hump bigger for a Flowerhorn?

just do your best to make it comfortable and happy. big tank, clean water the right temp and a quality diet help too :thumbsup:
  13. F

Rate my Flowerhorn.

i'll give it a high 5 :popcorn:
  14. F

2 Flowerhorn in a 150 Long Aquarium?? no??

i would not do it this could be disastrous, when you leave one fish alone for that long especially a flowerhorn they tend to turn in to lone mavericks, real terrors hell bent on taking out anything in their path it will just go after anything new in the tank and torment it to death but i am just...
  15. F

what electronics did u get for christmas

jumped the gun on this one just a little, let you guys know x-mas morn
  16. F

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)

merry X-mas happy hollidays everyone, cant wait to see what im getting :D
  17. F

flOWERhoRN thROW DOWn!!!

daveight dragonball great lookin fish:popcorn:
  18. F

flOWERhoRN thROW DOWn!!!

i like your ZZ pout, looks a lot like mine :)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store