Search results

1. VinLwj

Silvers Breed in Tank

Shame i got no extra tank to isolate them. But next time i might do more preparation if i found they are paring again.
  2. VinLwj

Silvers Breed in Tank

Next time i will do more preparation if I see this coming again.
  3. VinLwj

Silvers Breed in Tank

They are around 2 and half years old
  4. VinLwj

Silvers Breed in Tank

Share the surprise moment that i had met in early April 2017! I was very lucky to witness my Silver Aros breed in my tank. But shame the parents didn't success in this times because there got lots of interference factors in the tank. Maybe next time they might have better chance after i have...
  5. VinLwj

My Beautiful Mono and Other PBs

Thank you. I feed them mainly with market prawns and fish meats.
  6. VinLwj

My monos and other pbs

Double posted, pls help me to delete this thread. Thank you very much
  7. VinLwj

My Beautiful Mono and Other PBs

There got 3 different species of Peacock Basses in this tank, they are Monoculus, Kelberi and Azul. They are very beautiful and i love them, especially the mono with ruby red eyes! They will transfer to a 8ft x 3ft tank after 6 months in future. The video
  8. VinLwj

My monos and other pbs

There got 3 different species of Peacock Basses in this tank, they are Monoculus, Kelberi and Azul. They are very beautiful and i love them, especially the mono with ruby red eyes! They will transfer to a 8ft x 3ft tank after 6 months in future. The video
  9. VinLwj

Channa Grandinosa (Channa Marulius SP Mekong)

Update in December 2016! It had grown to near 10 inches, and very good interactive with me.
  10. VinLwj

My Orino and Kelberi PBs

December 2016 update! Now the main tank just left the Orino and Azul, i got keep another 2 mono pbs in other tank. They will all join together in a large tank in future. The main tank The Monos in other tank.
  11. VinLwj

My Amazon Arowanas tank

New update on December 2016! They getting larger and bulkier! This Black is my favorite fish in this tank. The younger Black. The Silvers, they got nice body shapes and good mouth shape, love them too! Luckily they still haven got DE even they are around 60cm now. The Peacock...
  12. VinLwj

How to settle a silver and a malaysain green in a 90 gal?

My personal experience is : keeping 2 aros in a tank would be a bad idea, it is suggest to add the Aro quantities to minimum 3-4 or even more. Space and feeding also quite crucial.
  13. VinLwj

Yeah, shame that US banned the channa.... Luckily my country did not ban any channa, and my country got own native channa species too.
  14. VinLwj

Trio black Arowana

Cool! My SA Aros tank also has the Orino and Azul, in future will add another Mono and Bahia.
  15. VinLwj

Trio black Arowana

Nice Black Arowanas, better keep them separately until they reached 30cm before start your comm.
  16. VinLwj

I got this baby Channa Grandinosa at last month. At that time it was just 4 inches baby. And now it had grown to 5-6 inches, it's colors getting nice and it is very interactive with me. August 2016 Sept 2016 Recent Video: (with no black water after water changed)
  17. VinLwj

Trio black Arowana

Nice pickup, they are beautiful! Please do update ans share their growing progress photos with us, thanks
  18. VinLwj

My Amazon Arowanas tank

Thanks for the comments, guys! Here's some Jun 2016 update. Full tank view. My favorite fish in this tank, the elder Black Aro Black Aro pair The male Silver, he is the boss of tank. Second Silver and Elder Black The PBs Photo at last month with different lightning and camera...
  19. VinLwj

My Orino and Kelberi PBs

Hi, these are my only PBs: Orino and Kelberi Bahia. The Orino The Kelberi Bahia The full tank views Thanks for the view.
  20. VinLwj

My Amazon Arowanas tank

Hi, this is my recent Amazon Arowanas tank. The main 4 stars are the 2 Black Aros and 2 Silver Aros. There got other tank mate as : 3 Blue hook Silver Dollars, 2 Peacock Basses (Orino and Bahia), 2 Earth Eaters. I will add a Motoro SP ray into this tank in future. This tank is currently 5ft x...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store