Search results

1. C

goldeneye/mooneye

Worms or minnows. I cought some last week at the falls of Ohio river Louisville ky
  2. C

My buddy J. Brock in Tampa.....SNOOK

Wow whats he using for bait . A nd hows he rigging it? Ps I will be in clearwater by Sunday night.
  3. C

pole suggestions

wish i saw that befor i bought my ulgy stick but it should do the job
  4. C

pole suggestions

well i went with this rod and 100lb line so it would cast well. the 6.6 http://www.basspro.com/Shakespeare-Ugly-Stik-Tiger-Lite-Jig-Spinning-Rods/product/10204693/136390
  5. C

pole suggestions

Ya have to buy the high dollar steel leaders
  6. C

pole suggestions

Use a steal leeder for gar or mabey 80lb mono leader. mono is tougher to cut with something sharp than braid. I was thinking of using a 6 foot leader of 80lb mono at the end of 100 to 150 for a weeker spot for snags. what ya think. Not sure why ya said not a fan of 12 footer's. I said I...
  7. C

pole suggestions

I wish this 20 to 60 lb rod was cheep.http://www.basspro.com/Okuma-Nomad-Travel-3Piece-Spinning-Rods/product/10204709/55094
  8. C

pole suggestions

I bought a fin nor 9500 60 lb of drag. I was planing on putting 100 or 150 lb of braid line, due to river fishing so the rocks dont tear it up to fast. I,m going salt water fishing, But i like to catch catfish i do that often, I would really like to hook a monster gar or cat over the years i...
  9. C

Monster carp breaks Massachusetts state record

So do you eat them?
  10. C

First post

Lol an algae scrubber is were you grow algae to remove nitrates
  11. C

First post

Welcome. Looks good love the stock. I bet your having HIGH nitrate problems. Check out purigen. It works great. Or plants or algae scrubber
  12. C

Fresh water Clean up Crews?!

Clown fish. Mabey your over feeding? And or pellet might be to large. What's the stock and food size?
  13. C

trimac x texas spawned help please

keep some thats a good start to making some flowerhorns
  14. C

55g native tank... bunch of new pics

Love it all :) Now find ya a yellow belly mud cat . I wont out grow your tank :)
  15. C

Best DIY nitrate 'filter'?

With the problems your having, I think you should buy 2 liters of purigen. And use one of the canisters for just purigen. With 2liters you can keep a liter in the canister and have a liter on stand by. While recharge is going on.
  16. C

Red devil or oscar?

Midas/ rd/ fh :)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store